[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like them. I own two pairs of Bluetooth headphones and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (189KB, 1640x1093px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1640x1093px
I like them.

I own two pairs of Bluetooth headphones and I'm seriously considering getting these. I've done the research and I haven't found similar earbuds. Every rival is:

>an expensive Kickstarter project
>a business headset
>actual headphones
>size of a brick
>chink shit
>>
>>56495615
Ya they're actually quite amazing. I tested them yesterday. The sound quality is pretty fucking good.
>>
>>56495615
Have you ever used their regular wired earbuds? They're garbage. If you already have bluetooth headphones, they're likely better than whatever Apple has to offer.
>>
>>56495637
Yeah my current headphones are no doubt better. But I can't go everywhere with these giant cans on my head.
>>
Aside from the amount of shekels they'll pull from my sovereign citizen account they look pretty cool
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-Maxtronic-Cancelling-Sweatproof/dp/B01KXERQPE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1473350948&sr=8-10&keywords=bluetooth+headphones

>$20
>work fine

You are comparing a Toyota Camry ($20K) to something that costs 8x as much money, i.e. a Lamborghini ($160K vehicle)

If you like wasting your money like that, fine, but for most people it's absolutely retarded
>>
>>56495615
I plan on getting them. I've wanted to get a good pair of wireless earbuds for like ten years now. Without the charging case I'd probably pass, but it's such a nice package all around.
>>
how do you change the volume?
>>
>>56495615
Yep everyone knows LG Tones and Jay birds are shit. Keep shilling ifag
>>
>>56495712
Plantronics and Bose actually
>>
>>56495702
it's not that important to change the volume

like how often do you actually do that?
>>
>>56495702
On your phone just like normal headphones wtf
>>
>>56495959
Good Bluetooth headphones come with buttons so you can walk away from your phone and still have control.

Guess shills are out in full force tho
>>
File: MD827_AV4.jpg (12KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MD827_AV4.jpg
12KB, 1000x1000px
>>56495914
>>56495959
fuck off
>>
File: 1234213121212.jpg (383KB, 1404x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1234213121212.jpg
383KB, 1404x1086px
>>56495615
>ugly
>expensive as shit
>probably beats tier pleb shit sound quality
>having to charge your earplugs

Go waste your money you mindless drone
>>
>>56495635
1 Rupee has been deposited into your account, Sanjeev.
>>
Earbuds are retarded when comfy IEMs exists.
>>
who else /Intraauralmasterrace/ here?
>>
>>56496282
probe me senpai
>>
>>56495702
>>56496088
>what is auto play/pause
>what is voice control
>>
>>56496377
>Having to call up siri to raise volume/play/pause

lol I am PRO wireless tech but that's pretty stupid

The fix is to include a touchpad on the side of the earbuds that you can swipe up, down, left, right for music functions
>>
>>56495702
With the volume buttons?
>>
>>56496151
>purely objective
>I'll give you that
>quality is apparently decent for earbuds of that price range
>just like every other Bluetooth device
>>
>>56495693

I guarantee that Apple will update iOS to inactivate all "non-approved" non-proprietary or contracted bluetooth devices
>>
>>56496377
>voice control
okay, you're trying too hard. stop.
>>
>>56496377
>doing sets at gym
>dyel comes and interrupts me
>have to interrupt and say some magic words out loud before I can even hear what he's saying

>implying this doesn't make me look like a total spazz
>>
Well I see both sides to be honest.

Since they're not fitness headphones you can't really compare, and they look pretty cool.

I would never get them though, mainly because I have tinnitus and cant use in-ear headphones, and the price might be too high for what you get. Considering good and most likely much better Bluetooth headphones go on sale in a month or two anyway.
>>
>>56495615
>I like having the inside of my ear cut up and raped
>>
I can't wait to snatch these out of white people's ears
>>
>>56496873
Good luck selling them.
>>
>>56496969
i mostly do it for the lulz

i'll probably lose them before I get the chance to sell them anyways
>>
>>56495693
These have a cable in between them, unlike the apple ones.
>hurr durr it will get lost
>>
File: 1473049275204-v.png (1023KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473049275204-v.png
1023KB, 661x1024px
>people are going to listen to compressed lossless audio through those headphones and not bat an eye
>>
>Apple's wireless headphones apparently will be targeted for the premium market, and wireless Beats-branded headphones will be designed for the mid-range market.
http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-wireless-headphones-no-bluetooth-2016-9

>beats
>mid range
>overpriced plastic
Oh boy
>>
Eugh the wired ones are the least comfortable iems I've ever used
>>
>>56495615

I want to try them just to see the quality. I own one of those Motorola Hints which I LOVE for quick wireless audio, podcasts etc or if I need to be discrete.

Also own the Jaybird Freedom X2s which are decent. The new Bose QC35's are awesome, but I wouldn't use them Bluetooth over wired if I had the option.

Surprisingly enough the Mpow Swift 4.0's I have are EXCELLENT Bluetooth headphones, good reception, sound, fit and battery life. And I got them for like $15.

I really wanted the Bragi Dash and Samsung's buds to do well, but that hearing aid tech shit doesn't connect well. Until reception works through skulls or in larger open spaces it's not worth it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.