[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There once was a man from GNU Who didn't much like Ubuntu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

There once was a man from GNU
Who didn't much like Ubuntu
He was out of his head
Because one day he said
"You must really install Gentoo!"
>>
Once on 4chan's best board /g/
A faggot posted; his name OP
Stallman posting done,
He went and got his gun.
Pulled the trigger, now he's free.
>>
>You must really install Gentoo!

Stallman would never say this because Gentoo doesn't help the users achieve freedom defined by the GNU project and GPL licenses.
>>
>>56495403
Hence why the poem said he was out of his head
>>
There once was a man from the street
Who liked to eat shit off of his feet
He was too fat to fuck
So he became a cuck
And now all the computers belong to pajeet
>>
There once was a faggot named OP
who constructed limericks painstakingly.
He was rebuked for his troubles,
but at least he got doubles,
which if you had checked you would plainly see.
>>
>>56495900
"No"
>>
File: apple gets wind of ms surface.gif (2MB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
apple gets wind of ms surface.gif
2MB, 350x212px
>>56495900
>>
>>56495366
Free as in dead-free?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.