[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Getting this upset over something you're not going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1473283917833.jpg (159KB, 1150x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1473283917833.jpg
159KB, 1150x1194px
>Getting this upset over something you're not going to buy in the first place
Why bother? Yes it's a shitty product but it's literally not worth it.
>Waaaah people are going to spend THEIR money on this shit
Unless other companies start removing headphone jacks or you're just raging pointlessly.

Why are you always so angry, /g/?
>>
>>56490417
You're on g.
>>
>>56490417
I've been here for quite some time today and the bad part is that more than half of the arguments I see here are either completely ignorant and uninformed or completely gloss over any positive aspects of the phone/airpods and circlejerk about the same handful of issues they will never have to worry about in the first place. It's kind of embarrassing to see people acting so stupid.
>>
>>56490417
/g/ is stupid.
>>
>>56490417
>Unless other companies start removing headphone jacks
They already have you shitcunt. This is why Apple is cancer. Some shit idea starts there and spreads to other phone manufacturers
>>
>>56490614
>>56490614
Yeah, remember when Samsung removed SD storage?
It was back the next lineup.

Only Apple can get away with this because rich teenagers.
>>
>>56490447
>or completely gloss over any positive aspects of the phone/airpods
Are you advocating cherry-picking over discussing any actually negative aspects?
>>
>>56490417
You complain because it's a stupid idea. Especially at that price point. I bought some Polaroid over ear wireless headphones and they sounded ok, but they were 15 dollars.
>>
>>56490745
No, advocating against cherry-picking and discussing only negative aspects. It's a great phone yet according to this board it's the worst thing ever made and wireless airpods are going to destroy the world.
>>
>>56490751
>You complain because it's a stupid idea. Especially at that price point
Yes, if you were interested in buying BEFORE only for them to come up with bullshit at release.

But seeing how this place is 95% anti-Apple, seems stupid to have this many threads complaining.
>>
>>56490751
You're comparing some piece of shit $15 headphones to ones that have so many more premium features. If you look at everything they do it clearly isn't a "stupid idea"
>>
>>56490764
>No, advocating against cherry-picking and discussing only negative aspects.
You want people to mention the positive aspect when complaining about all the negative aspects? You really want people to mention the obvious thing which is a given and has no point of being brought up except to suck Apple's dick?
>>
>getting upset enough over over people being upset that you make this thread

Take my advic and KYS ASAP OP.
>>
Well it's too bad the new iPhone doesn't have a headphone jack, but what can you do? After all you need an iPhone unless you want to stay virgin / unemployed / not respected etc
>>
File: 1444260905442.png (196KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1444260905442.png
196KB, 360x360px
>>56490417
desu apple know something about, how to present a product.
Black Background and white product.
So everyone ignore the nigga and focus on the headphone.
wp apple.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.