[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what I'm gathering is that the new iPhone 7 and 7 plus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: new-iphone-7.jpg (29KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
new-iphone-7.jpg
29KB, 768x432px
So what I'm gathering is that the new iPhone 7 and 7 plus are both bad and good. They both might be waterproof and have dual lenses, but they also have no headphone jacks? Why the hell would Apple remove the head phone jacks?
To my Apple friends, explain please!
>>
>>56487992
In most respects they brought it up to date with current Android offerings, but they're still missing things like wireless charging and an SD card slot. However, they removed the 3.5mm jack, likely for aesthetic purposes as well as to sell you additional products for more money. You'd be better off buying an android phone if you're not a retard who is incapable of learning anything.
>>
Maybe you should read one of the 50 other threads on /g/ about this, rather than making yet another one.
>>
>>56487992
courage
>>
>>56487992
>waterproof

Nah.
>>
>>56487992
iPhone user here

Apple is so clumsy it's stupid. If you don't need iMessage or FaceTime and don't spend tons of time playing mobile "games" there is NO REASON in 2016 to buy the new iPhone. It's a complete fucking joke, phones have peaked and only minor upgrades around to make it look pretty.

>MacBook 2016
>NO THUNDERBOLT
>MacBook Pro
>thousands of dollars for shit specs
>MacBook Air
>gay ass white bezels
>Mac mini not updated in ages
>Apple STILL NOT HAVING THUNDERBOLT 3, A TECHNOLOGY THEY WORKED ON WITH INTEL when Razer Stealth has one
>5K iMac does not work as external display because FUCK YOU
>iPod Touch practically forgotten because FUCK YOU
>iPad Air even existing anymore since the 9.7 Pro exists (see MacBook 2016 vs MacBook Air)
>>
I'll just wait till the iPhone 8 when they get rid of that cumbersome screen that's taking up so much space, don't worry, there will be an adapter for you dinosaurs #courage
>>
>lg/samsung releases new phone
>one, maybe two threads on /g/ about it

>apple releases new phone
>3 new threads every 15 minutes

And this my friends, is why apple always wins.
>>
>>56488233

>iPhone user here

Just because you're using a Mi phone doesn't make you an iPhone user.
>>
>>56488074
Lol'd when he said that
>>
>>56488233
>new camera looks incredible
>phone is even faster now
>battery is better now
>you're safe from accidental water damage
>brighter screen

LITERALLY NO REASON TO BUY THIS PHONE!

You fucking idiot
>>
>>56489404
Half of the time its shills and anti shills fighting over android and apple
both spreading dis info
>>
File: 1473290268721.jpg (32KB, 557x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473290268721.jpg
32KB, 557x612px
>>56489426
>new camera looks incredible
probably
>phone is even faster
they'll make it perform like shit next upgrade cycle (nice touch ic failures on the iphone 6 :---DD)
>battery is better
it was shit before
>you're safe from accidental water damage
even accounting for engineering tolerances some nigs gunna throw it in his 9ft (3x the certified rating @3ft)
deep pool and itll fuckking die mate
>brighter screen
you got that one, low resolution, and competing specs are literally 4x the resolution

>LITERALLY NO REASON TO BUY THIS PHONE!
>>
>>56489415
>Just because you're using a Mi phone doesn't make you an iPhone user.
He likes to pretend he is.
Same as most "Apple" posters try to imagine what it's like to own an iPhone and act accordingly.
>>
>>56490612
Are you just pretending to be stupid? All of your arguments are /b/tier nonsense. Waterproof is a shit feature because some nigger will take it too far? Battery is currently shit? Sorry, but it just isn't. This board is literally garbage.
>>
>>56489426
>>you're safe from accidental water damage

warranty does not cover water damage
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/07/iphone-7-7-plus-ip67-water-resistance/
>>
>>56490667
stop projecting senpai
>>
>>56489426
>calls someone an idiot and gets all fret up over a shitty mobile phone he is going to get bent over and raped for price wise.
>>
>>56489426
>I can't read but i'll express an opinion nobody asked for: the post
>>
>>56490667
Getting frustrated you own a shitty toy excuse of a phone, "rich" fag?
>>
>>56490736
I think you are both as bad, if you think a mobile is some kind of status symbol, god help you.
>>
File: hKxIIuP.png (32KB, 578x266px) Image search: [Google]
hKxIIuP.png
32KB, 578x266px
>>56490752
thing is that he's mocking the people who go into literal debt over what they believe to be a status symbol - so he may be better who knows
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.