[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/. My girlfriend just started a new job with the trainline,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Sup /g/. My girlfriend just started a new job with the trainline, well she came home today and said the OS they are using is Windows 94... WTF is there even a Windows 94? I've never heard of it. Please tell me there isn't she's 100% sure it was 94.
>>
>>56481662
i used to use windows97.zip to hide naughty pics of one of my coworkers from my wife, never did anything with her, she just gave me a lot of naked dirty pics
>>
>>56482021
pls dump
>>
>>56481662
Probably winXP/win7 with classic theme and normie gf thinks its "sooo oold lmaoo"
>>
>>56481662
Not ninety four, windows NT4, famous for bricking a navy ship back in the 90s.
May god have mercy on her soul.
>>
>>56482355
Actually no, she learned a fair bit in the time we've been together.
>>
>>56482370
Yeah, that's what I said it could be NT4. I dunno, she's going to take a picture in the morning to will find out.
>>
>>56482370
>famous for bricking a navy ship
huh?
>>
>>56482813
The US Navy made a "Smart ship" that was supposed to cut down on crew requirements like the Zumwalt and Ford are, and had the brilliant idea to run it off of a bunch of Pentium Pros with NT4 on it. It all went swimmingly until somebody entered a zero into one field, causing the system to crash, which disabled the propulsion plant and a bunch of other shit. Depending on who you ask, it had to get towed back.
>>
>>56483680
Needed a crane
>>
File: Debian Cinnamon.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Debian Cinnamon.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>56481662
There is no Windows 94. I used to use Windows 3.11 and then Windows 95. I never saw a Windows 94.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.