[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's up with the meme of using the word 'meme'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FeetForTheFeetGod.png (2MB, 901x849px) Image search: [Google]
FeetForTheFeetGod.png
2MB, 901x849px
what's up with the meme of using the word 'meme' so often, almost every other fucking post.

did i fall for the blah meme? is this good or just a meme? it's memaggedon.
>>
File: IMG_20160831_033142.jpg (33KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160831_033142.jpg
33KB, 359x359px
>>56465238
People like to use it for anything remotely popular. It's become a buzzword at this point.
>>
Agreed. The board feels like a godamn kindergarten at times.

How about finding your own words for the things you want to say and being creative instead of being a pathetic sheep?
>>
>>56465296
Floog dir xylun pikox glack tiv mlavip
>>
>>56465262
Why bother been creative to get a point across? If one declares something to as a ' meme' the particular this has already been posted/discussed to the point where it became a literal meme. 'meme' became the '/sage' keyword for the autistic mind (including you and me).
>>
OP is trying to meme me again. not falling for it
>>
>>56465296
Putang ina mo! Gago ka!
>>
>>56465296
>Agreed. The board feels like a godamn kindergarten at times.
It's because most anons here are actually retards from /v/ or one of the normalfag reddit boards (/pol/, /int/, /r9k/ and others)
>>
>>56465568
I get that. The issue is the overusage of the word to the point it has lost its initial value.

>>56465648
It'seems really not a sub-reddit problem. The whole image board is filled with scrubs.
As taboo as it is to say, reddit might have actually become a better place.
>>
everything is literally memes and/or spooks
it's just the truth
>>
>>56465238
what's with the meme of shitposting about the meme about the usage of the word meme?
>>
>>56465238
It's a byproduct of having a very vocal minority on /g/ who firmly believe they know what they're talking about. The generals are inhabited by all the same people who pat each other on the back for buying all the same things to the point it almost comes across as shilling.

As such /bsg/, /mkg/, /hpg/ etc promote a very specific technology set up which can easily be seen as a meme, rather than simply an echo chamber. Ultimately most things get called memes because most of the users on this site aren't particularly verbose
>>
>>56465841
Supply and demand of the English language.

Now that we have so much meme, the value of meme has plummeted.

Watch this meme to learn more:
https://youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM
>>
>>56465238

Nice meme, OP.
>>
File: nice meme.png (66KB, 997x775px) Image search: [Google]
nice meme.png
66KB, 997x775px
>>56465238
>>
>>56465238
meme is a useful word, fuck you. You're a meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.