[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In short, the jack that everyone’s whining about is 52 yea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1471622471405.gif (2MB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
1471622471405.gif
2MB, 400x209px
In short, the jack that everyone’s whining about is 52 years old.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/david-pogue-says-kill-iphone-headphone-jack-201212228.html
>>
So what? You want your grandma to die?
>>
>>56462736
"Wirelessly. Sooner or later, everything goes wireless: Internet connections, file transfers, even power charging. And already, sales of wireless Bluetooth headphones are growing faster than wired ones for the first time. The convenience and sound quality of Bluetooth buds have been steadily improving, and they’ll only get better when Bluetooth 5.0 comes out at year’s end.
Using Apple’s earbuds. Apple will include new earbuds with the iPhone that plug into the Lightning (charging) jack. Other companies already make headphones that plug straight into the Lightning jack, too. On Android phones, you’ll plug the included earbuds into the USB-C jack.
Using an adapter. If you have a favorite pair of older ‘phones, you can plug them into the Lightning or USB-C jack with a little adapter. Some will have splitters so that you can charge your phone and plug in headphones simultaneously."

Is this an iShill blog?
>>
>>56462736
So is your mom's cunt. Should Apple remove that as well?
>>
>>56462736

And power outlets should be replaced by USB-C.
>>
File: 1390443984160.png (299KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
1390443984160.png
299KB, 600x541px
>>56462736
Transmission of analogue signals hasn't changed at all since then, you know.
There is no need to fix something that isn't broken, especially when the fix is even worse than the original.
>>
For fuck's sake this is just innovation for the sake of innovation with no real improvement

3.5mm jacks are ubiquitous for a fucking reason, they just werk
>>
File: wall-outlet-USA.jpg (10KB, 281x450px) Image search: [Google]
wall-outlet-USA.jpg
10KB, 281x450px
>>56462736
I can see why you might find this news shocking and upsetting. Eliminate the wall socket? That’s insane! We need the wall socket! How are we supposed to plug our TV, our Blu ray players, our devices? Are we supposed to just throw away the expensive shit we’ve bought?

Whoa there, folks. You will still be able to use your devices. The electronics companies are eliminating only the standard wall sockets , not the ability to plug in your devices.
>>
>>56462922
We can have generators in our homes instead!
>>
I'm sure the power socket in your walls are much older.
Why the fuck would you replace something reliable that just works?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.