[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ I'm looking to buy a new laptop in the 600-800�

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: aspire.png (528KB, 1500x1063px) Image search: [Google]
aspire.png
528KB, 1500x1063px
Hi /g/

I'm looking to buy a new laptop in the 600-800€ range. I was actually thinking of getting the Dell 7000 that costs 780$ on amazon.com, but turns out it costs about 200 more bucks in my country (Germany) so that's out.

As for preferences, I'm not really a huge gamer but I don't think I want something with integrated graphics. Other than that it should have a SSD, a good screen and just overall solid build quality so it lasts a long time. Screen size around 15.6~.

I'm looking at some Acer Aspires right now but I've no clue really what's good.
What do you guys think should I get?
>>
File: aspire e15.png (103KB, 400x400px)
aspire e15.png
103KB, 400x400px
Oh yeah, a IPS screen would be nice but I imagine that + SSD would kill the budget.
>>
>>56455513

Facing the choice, I'd prioritize a good IPS screen over an SSD. Cheap TN laptop panels are truly horrible and can be difficult to read. You can always upgrade to an SSD later, if you find the hard drive to be too slow and you've got the money.
>>
>>56455678
Any laptop recommendations?
>>
>>56455734
Acer Aspire E15
>>
>>56455678
I actually never had a SSD before so I don't know what I'm missing, but I heard it makes booting and applications in general very fast which sounds attractive. Although I guess a IPS screen would be more beneficial since I'm gonna read a lot on it and am not video editing or whatever where the SSD would shine. Thanks for the input.

>>56455764
That guy isn't me but I was actually looking at these, good to know they're solid. Unfortunately they don't seem to have IPS models, I think?
>>
After a bit of looking around the Acer Aspire V Nitro seems the most attractive.

Specs:
- Intel® Core™ i5 (6. Generation) 6200U Prozessor 2x 2,30 GHz
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- GeForce® 945M
- 1GB HDD
- Full HD IPS Display, High-Brightness TFT with LED-Backlight

Does this look good for 760€?
>>
>>56456008
>1GB HDD
OP, you on meth? Kinda overpriced but its k. https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B01GYZXS3K/ref=s9_simh_gw_d0_g147_i1?pf_rd_p=49dae617-07f6-4c13-81fc-e32c0be46d96&pf_rd_s=grid-unrec-3&pf_rd_t=Gateway&pf_rd_i=mobile&pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_r=F9A7Y01PM5TB2K8HEF6X
>>
I hate to /wsg/, but what thoughts about Z51-70?
>>
>>56456026
Oh whops, TB of course.

And wow this one actually looks good, IPS and SSD while being cheaper... but I haven't heard of the brand name before, seems to be a sub company of Lenovo? I'm a bit wary of them since I heard Lenovos build quality isn't very good and there's barely any reviews to be found, except one where I see some guy saying the notebook only works on W10 heh. I'll probably go with the Acer even if it's a bit worse just to be safe, but thanks for posting
>>
What's better, 1 TB HDD or some hybrid 500 SSHD (500GB / 8GB SSD)? Maybe the latter to put the OS on, worth it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.