[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was literally a day away from buying a Commodore PET >see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: youtu.be-3iPefnLfKlY.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youtu.be-3iPefnLfKlY.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>was literally a day away from buying a Commodore PET
>see this asshole in a thumbnail
>he has one
>now I can't get a Commodore PET

Only cool people like myself, my friends, and you guys are allowed to own 70s computers, not meme spouting subhuman normalfags like this

I'm so angry, I really wanted one too. Yes the PET plays games so this is vidya related.

I'm building a 70s themed house, so I'll have to buy an Exidy Socerer for it instead I guess.
>>
>so this is vidya related.
People who can't use the right board should not be allowed to own 70s computers
>>
Autism at its best
>>
B-but i got PET two years after it was relesed, VIC20 and C64 in respective releases.
>>
>>56450753
How's the VIC20? I hear there's a lot of wobble in the ROM cartridges causing you to lose all your data
>>
>>56450733
That's really harsh anon.
>>
>>56450717
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>56450802
I'm sorry. I have a Remington 20 gauge. I can do it right now if you want.
>>
>>56450717
>being this autistic that someone else owns a thing you wanted to buy

This board is 18+, and the Internet is 3+. Please fuck off.
>>
>>56450717
tfw quite like LGR

Chill guy with an easily listenable voice for a nerd.
>>
CLINTON! CLINTON! STOP WITH THE HOARDING ALREADY! YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS STUFF WITH YOU.
>>
>friends
>hate normalfags

You are a normie, get out OP! Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>56450808
>Remington 20 gauge

Please stop, I can only handle so much incompetence.
>>
>>56452252
I'm 90% sure he lurks here and /vr/
>>
>>56452570
How does his wife let him have so much stuff? Wouldn't he be better with a space saving Retron 5?
>>
I want a PET so bad. They're how computers should look.
>>
>>56450717
>Normalfag
>Man who makes a living off of old games and computers
>Had to move because he had too many fucking PCs

If anything, Turbo Autismo, you're the normalfag.
>>
>>56450717
I'm a fan of old school computers to. Look to hell with what these fucking autistic retards say do want you want and stop crying about it.
>>
> letting hipsterism get in the way of having nice computers

wew lad
>>
>>56450717
The guy from the thumbnail isn't anywhere close to being a "normalfag," the guys a complete sperglord.

Also, you can tell by the old lady furnishings in his house that he either still lives with his mother or he inherited a house from her and didn't redecorate.
>>
File: 1472774926818.png (13KB, 200x243px) Image search: [Google]
1472774926818.png
13KB, 200x243px
>/g/
>technology

pick one, faggot
>>
>>56450717
>dissing LGR
Fucking shit taste. He's one of the few e-celebs I can actually stand.
>>
>>56457640
>>56454752
I think he live on his own and if you watch his thrift videos it seems like he legitimately likes that ascetic.
>>
>>56454752
He has a wife? I'm pretty sure the dude is a wizard
>>
>>56450717
are you doing it for nerd credzzzz or out of love for ancient technology

if it's the former then continue being a dumb faggot

otherwise stop giving a shit and get your own fucking Commodore PET you pansy
>>
>>56450717
literally who?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.