[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After fucking around with various javascript frameworks and libraries..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: php.png (172KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
php.png
172KB, 512x512px
After fucking around with various javascript frameworks and libraries.. Meteor, react, blaze, node, angular1/2 etc. I can categorically say that they are all shit and I will be sticking with my superior language, self built MVC framework and comfortable knowledge.

I just don't understand how to get a decent structure and have a nice codebase behind these various javacript piles of shit.

Can anybody help as I want to get up to date, but right now it feels like a complete waste of time.
>>
Shameless bumping is shameless
>>
Im pretty bummed out with javascript myself
>>
>>56444262

I don't understand how you can that all of those are shit. While Angular is an absolute horror to write in, it's kind of legit and established.

React is actually kind of pleasant and not that complicated.

What are you trying to accomplish, and is literally no framework a good fit for you?

Also, I'd recommend looking at mithril.js, it's super fucking simple and unreasonably fast.
>>
>>56444610
It is more the gaining traction with use.

I prefer the blaze templating over angular 1. Didn't sink too much into angular 2 as of yet.

React is just weird, I have no idea on how to decently structure things as it uses .jsx - I am very much used to MVC.

When using meteor and react in a combination, I ran through the 'todo app' tutorial but then I was like, okay, lets hacky away and see what I can do but I just felt so lost and googling things helped 10% of the time...

Eh... I feel like I am running into a wall and someone is the other side adding more bricks.

i will have a look at mithril now I suppose.
>>
>>56444648
eh, to me it sounds like you should just pick something reasonable and stick with it for just a little longer.
>>
>>56444262
Congratulations OP, you are right. Building applications out of news network page markup is downright retarded and nothing about HTML5/CSS3/ES6 will ever fix that.

The fact that angular and bootstrap devs take ages for their latest iteration of their mediocre shit just facilitates this.
Get out of there as long as you can into a more serious industry, say, medical devices.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.