[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /g/ give me the basics of HTML? What is HTML? What is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 11413013.png (169KB, 792x719px) Image search: [Google]
11413013.png
169KB, 792x719px
Can /g/ give me the basics of HTML?

What is HTML?

What is it used for?

What are the fundamentals of HTML?

Thanks in advance.

pic related btw. ;)
>>
>>56436457
>Can /g/ give me the basics of HTML?
google it
>What is HTML?
google it
>What is it used for?
google it
>What are the fundamentals of HTML?
google it
>>
>>56436485
/thread
>>
html is a markup language (think XML) that was invented at CERN by al gore to replace and improve the capabilities provided by SGML
>>
HTML is duct tape for websites
>>
>>56436594
> not even mentioning the truck protocol substandard and serial pipe backend

Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>56436688
Common misconception but the internet is not a truck my man, that's just a meme spread by the jews to promote the cultural Marxism agenda
>>
Start with a sinistra-indicative inverse meme arrow

<

type the name of your code piece there

and then do a dextra-indicative regular meme arrow

>

and then do your code

and then do another sinistra-indicative inverse meme arrow followed by what we in the inner circles of hacking call a "lefty-line" but which you normoes refer to as a "back slash"

</

and then repeat the name of your code piece and then finalise the incantation with a final dextra-indicativeregular meme arrow.

>

and then you will be the internet
>>
>>56436457
Can /g/ give me the basics of HTML?
<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<title>OP</title>
</head>
<body>
<p>faggot</p>
</body>
</html>

>What is HTML
Hypertext Markup Language

>What is it used for?
Display internet in your browser

>What are the fundamentals of HTML?
<> </>
>>
>>56436774
oh, I forgot the [/code].
>>
>>56436766
>/
>backslash
>>
>>56436594
>(think XML)
If he doesn't know what HTML is...
>>
>>56436847

>he hasn't cracked the code

mirth
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.