[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, ask a guy who used to work at this place anything. >yes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shithole2.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
shithole2.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
So, ask a guy who used to work at this place anything.

>yes, inspired by the bustbuy thread
>>
why haven't you killed yourself yet
>>
>>56410690
have you ever actually witnessed anyone buying the lmao-tier gpus and DDR2 y'all sell?
>>
File: IMG_3134.jpg (17KB, 350x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.jpg
17KB, 350x330px
>>56410690
European here.

Do you have any replacement screws for a 2008 a1181 macbook?
>>
Would you blow the guy who made the Best Buy thread?
>>
Why are they all closing down?
>>
>>56410690
How many co-workers have you banged?
>>
Hey op, I worked at OD from 1998 - 2002.
>>
>>56413126
Where do you work now?

I just want to know, if you are still a failure.
>>
>>56412418

Anyone with a brain can answer this one.

Amazon.
>>
>>56413184
When I worked at OD I would do IT consulting on the side when small business folks bought stuff they couldn't setup themselves. I used this to land a job at a local IT consulting company, which eventually led to a job at a huge local corporation where I was a generalist admin and eventually a Linux systems engineer. I got into devops stuff and now i make well into six figures at a giant SAAS company as a senior systems engineer.
>>
>>56410742
Not op but I'm former manager of one in the bay area.
GPUs? Iv never seen one at an OD/OM before..
Ddr2? Don't you mean ddr1 haha it's god awful.

>>56412458
Two coworkers
Few customers (18-20 years old) I was between 18-23
>>
>>56410718
Because I'm out of that shithole, hahaha.

>>56410742
Lmao, no, no one as far as I know has ever bought our 1gb ram stick. Just like two on the shelf, forever. Oldest alpha boxes ever.

>>56410789
No, we might be able to "service" it, but expect like 250 dollars in fees and a wait of a week. My particular store did not have screws at all, we "might've been able to order them.

>>56411007
Maybe.

>>56412418
Kek, really? Joke employees, joke employee benefits, shit management, can get the same stuff 30% off at amazon.
>>
>>56412458
None, but most of the girls there weren't attractive, looked really fake, or just didn't appeal to me, besides one, and she has issues I didn't think it'd be best to deal with.

>>56413126
Glad to here. Probably didn't have to deal with the customer service before own welfare bullshit. I heard from a former employee that it actually used to be decent.

>>56413306
Not a bad package mate. I had only two people on the side, as I was dumb enough to tell one to "spread the word", and it got to the store manager.
Wish I could've changed that, as I could have had a pretty lucrative business by now, but its fine, can't rewind time.
>>
Anything else? How long does a typical thread last on here?
>>
A few hours.
>>
>>56415674
Do people actually buy those fancy branded "designer" office supplies and shit?
>>
>>56415738
Thank you.

>>56415853
If you mean like expensive stuff, like 9 dollar pens or shit, no. Pretty much everyone bought the cheapest pens, notebook paper, and reams of paper that they could find. I think I had literally one (1) person return a gold plated cross pen.

However, I worked in tech sales/fix em ups, so I was not present at every purchase. But then again, they moved us everywhere, so I had enough volume to tell.
>>
>>56413306
Are you still here? I've got some IT career questions if you'd like to answer them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.