[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy Samsung i9003 as first smart phone >laggy piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1189 - RQL5Ld3.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1189 - RQL5Ld3.png
422KB, 665x662px
>buy Samsung i9003 as first smart phone
>laggy piece of shit that stopped working after 6 months and 2 motherboard changes

>buy Samsung galaxy s3 wew stepping up
>laggy piece of shit that stopped working after a year and motherboard change

>buy lg g3
>surprisingly great phone but shattered in half after a drop on asphalt. my bad on this one

>buy lg g4
>literally unusable. after 6 months battey depletes in 2 hours and the screen feels like shit after oleophobic coating eroded

>ok gotta step it up now. cream of the crop
>buy Nexus 6p
>king of Android
>awesome phone but bottom speaker and microphone stopped working literally 2 months in. on my way to mail it back to Huawei

I tried. jesus fucking christ I tried. I am the typical Android fagboy and spent years trying to convert my Normie friends to convert to the light side. they're gonna destroy me once they see my next phone.

which will be an iPhone.

Ive given up.
>>
Get Moto X Force.. give it a try
Motorola smartphones are the best i know so far, got the moto G 2013, use it 5h a day, still works fine
>>
>>56410675
buy a hp elite x3 and don't tell anyone
>>
File: FXNP9DXH8RVBCHF.RECT2100.jpg (2MB, 2100x1750px) Image search: [Google]
FXNP9DXH8RVBCHF.RECT2100.jpg
2MB, 2100x1750px
What a sad, sad man you are.
>>
>>56410675
I've got an S3 since release.

Works gud. You just suck m8.
>>
i had Xperias before, my most recent phone is Xiaomi Mi4c, im very satisfied with it. stock interface is a lot better than normal android. very responsive and customizable. generally xiaomi soft is ahead of android with performance as well.
phone was ultra cheap compared to normal brands with these specs. as a plus, i literally have service under my nose in the same city (poland) in case ill ever need to repair it - bought at ibuygou dot com
>>
>>56410675
All Android phones made over 2 years ago are laggy shits. They're all usable right now, including Samsung phones (if you buy a model you can root to remove all the bloat)
>>
>>56411146
EXCUSE MEH
>>
>>56411249
>meme brands
>>
>>56411249
i dont like lg phone, they're kind of odd with the button on the rear and the screen is basically glued to the rear backplate that make them a pain in the ass to repair;
>>
>>56411004
enough shilling for today, don't you think?
>>
Get a motorola, got a moto x force. The battery is so good. Currently have 6 hours screen on time and it's still at 51%. It doesn't break fast and is built as a tank, motorola phones are the most stable and have the fastest updates, only nexus is faster. I bought a moto g4 plus for my mom after she sold her iphone se. She always was an apple fanboy but she doesn't want to go back anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.