[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never cracked my ipad screen before >connect my iPad to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 300x250px
>never cracked my ipad screen before
>connect my iPad to the charger before going to sleep
>hear a loud crack in the middle of the night
>no idea what it was
>go to sleep
>wake up and pick up my iPad to use it
>the screen is fucking cracked
>UNDERNEATH

WHY. WHAT THE FUCK

This was a gift from my grandparents before you elitists laugh at me for using an iPad.
>>
possible battery expansion
>>
>>56402739
>USING AN IPAD
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
aww its really nice you have grandparents that support your homosexuality.
>>
Burglar with invisibility cloak trodded on it. Sorry for your loss anon, it could have been a lot worse i.e. forcey-fun-time-y.
>>
>>56402759
>>56402773

jailbroken ipad is god tier tablet and you cucks know it
>>
>>56402756
From doing research I would agree, recon Apple would fix it for free?
It doesn't seem like my fault...
>>
Might wana be careful, if it was in the middle of the night while charging the battery might be expanding. If you notice a bulge dont plug that shit in again unless you want a fire or it to explode.
>>
>>56402884
Alright, thanks for the explanation and advice.
>>
>>56402845
How long have you had it? It might be under warranty, as the battery probably expanded.
>>
>>56402739
Leave it in the sun, the heat will dissipate the charge in the battery cells.
>>
>>56402919
Over 2 years, I don't know the warranty duration, if it even has any at all because I didn't buy it.

I think it was already returned to Apple once and my grandparents got a new iPad and they gave me their old one.

I have no idea why or what was wrong with it. I haven't noticed anything off until today, years later, where the scree cracked, not the glass, but the screen.
>>
>>56402845
> Apple would fix it for free?
if it's under warranty? sure!
If not, You will have to pay.
>>
>>56402937
jfmsu
>>
>>56402934
> 2 years
wew lad, it's probably not under warranty anymore.

The standard warranty is 1 year, ask your grandfather if he bought the extended warranty (which adds 2 more years), if he did, Apple will just give you another one for free.

Or even better, just go to the nearest Apple Store and hand them the iPad, they will check it's ID and if it's still under warranty you will just sign some papers and wait for a new one.
>>
OP is homo xD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.