[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teacher does not like phones in class >he checks the presence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160903_082751.jpg (424KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160903_082751.jpg
424KB, 2880x1800px
>teacher does not like phones in class
>he checks the presence of a phone by saying "Ok Google" and "Hey Siri" out loud
>mfw
>>
thats pretty smart but whatre you supposed to do leave them outside?
>>
https://www.4chan.org/rules#global2
>>
Sounds like another shitty self-important teacher
>>
>>56401511
was just about to ask this

i understand him not wanting to feel unimportant in front of apathetic college kids, but what is his grand plan? leave it in a bin outside the room? give it to him and you'll get it back after class? this isn't high school ( at least i hope its not, op?)
>>
You people can't figure out how to put your phone on silent mode?
>>
>>56401541
Probably high school, college professors generally don't give a shit about brats wasting their parents money by ignoring classes and failing tests.
>>
>>56401556
Maybe he's an iToddler. Despite having a fucking switch on the side of the damn thing iPhone users are always having their damn phone go off in meetings and then they fumble with it like a moron.
>>
>>56401500

wont work when set to recognise user voice only

or

>>56401556
>>
>>56401573
Ten years ago, but now they're anal about sign in sheets, not eating food, not going to the bathroom, etc. Before, as long as you weren't disturbing anyone, no one gave a shit. It's become like kindergarten.
>>
>>56401613
is this really true?

are colleges like this now?
>>
>>56402058
No
>>
let me guess op, usa?
>>
High school teacher here, I don't care if they use phones in class, but if a student who was using a phone when I was talking asks a question I answered when I was talking I just kick them out for the rest of the class.
Keep in mind I never talk for more than 10 minutes in a 75 minute class.
>>
>>56402058
Sort of. My core classes are relaxed, and some of my required general classes are pretty chill, especially higher level ones. But classes where the professor has a god complex or are more liberal-arts oriented tend to have professors who are a bit more anal and do take away kids' phone and halting a lecture to talk about respect and shit while sometimes threatening to cancel the lecture that day. I only had on professor like that and he's chew out kids for being late all the time and grade us based on attendance.
>>
>>56401500
Is your face a galaxy?
What do you mean?
>>
Don't know about android but the hey Siri command only works with our own voice.
>>
>>56402058

No they are not. Do you really think they need to babysit a bunch of 20y kids ? Nah fuck the.. Let the. drink beer and waste money.
>>
>>56401511
Silent mode you fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.