[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandson wants one of them gaming computers he calls it, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: received_1037174979731743.jpg (297KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
received_1037174979731743.jpg
297KB, 2048x1152px
My grandson wants one of them gaming computers he calls it, with all the fancy lights and junk. I found this at the recycle center and they said it was a gaming computer and I bought it for $200. Is this good enough for him? His birthday is coming up
>>
Damn, Dell is one of the higher end pcs too. He'll love it.
>>
when your grandson finds out that pos you bought him will only play games from the 90s, he'll take your dentures hostage until you pony up for a real gaymeme 'puter.
>>
>>56390995

Good pick, got the same for my wife's son's grandson.
>>
Do you fucking SEE any LEDs?
Without LEDs it can't be fast. Stick some LEDs on it and your wife's son's wife's son will eat that shit up
>>
>>56391753
and ram, since ram also means speed. the more ram, the better the pc. it's all about dem LED's and ram
>>
File: 1471301997290.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1471301997290.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
You mean your wife's grandson, right OP?
>>
>>56390995
> such obvious bait but I fall anyway

If you want him to learn a skill, yes. Cause that machine won't run shit. You'll actually force him to learn something about computers to stretch every ounce of performance until he upgrades, and you'll start him down a path of interest that could lead to a nice job, if you're an otherwise decent family.

Otherwise you're trash and you bought trash.
>>
>>56391753
>your wife's son's wife's son
kek'd
>>
>>56391826
>Things that only happen in fantasies
>>
>>56390995
Add some fairy lights to make it go faster and he'll love it.

It'll run minecraft.
>>
>>56390995
holy shit, is that an optiplex 745?
>mfw I'm using one right now
>>
>>56391723
if you put in a Pentium quad core, double its ram, and put in a decent gfx card it will play games like bioshock 2 on medium settings
>>
>>56390995
You should feel bad about ripping off that recycle center
>>
>>56392086
OP will never see his dentures again.
>>
>>56391790
You can just download more ram.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.