[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remove gradients >call it a "redesign" Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: chrome-512.png (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
chrome-512.png
32KB, 512x512px
>remove gradients
>call it a "redesign"

Why are they not even trying any more?
>>
Because Mozilla isn't trying with Firefox either.

Well actually, the only thing Mozilla is trying to do is copy Chrome, and all that's doing is just hemorrhaging users.

The only browser that seems to be doing things a bit different is Vivaldi, but it's proprietary (even though it's based on Blink) and still doesn't have essential features, so I really have no desire to use it.

I really wish the Opera devs just open sourced Presto. Imagine the awesome alternatives we could've had if that happened.
>>
>>56386059
There is Brave. Which could have been really interesting if not for their shady ad selling thing.

>made by the founder of Mozilla(the one that got fired for not liking gay marriage)
>a focus on security and privacy
>even has an ex-Tor dev on there

If not for that and the shitty UI it would be THE browser to look for I think. Shame.
>>
Why hasn't someone just forked the last Firefox that was good and shoved all the good new stuff from Firefox in it and avoided all the cancer?
>>
>>56386184
So Palemoon, Waterfox and IceCat/IceWeasel?
>>
>>56386205
Forgot to mention made it compatible with the necessary add-ons from FF like noscript, ublock origin, tree style tabs, etc
>>
>>56386184
Because older versions of Firefox are steadily losing support for extensions that people actually use.

Yeah, you can use an older version of Firefox, but you'll come crawling back once your version can't use Ublock.
>>
>>56386216
Fair certain Waterfox can, though it might take some converting, and IceCat of course, but that one is more just modern ordinary Firefox without as much botnet and Pocket shit rather than an older version.

Sort of the unofficial Chromium or Firefox if you will.
>>
>>56386216
Waterfox supports all the same add-ons as Fx.
>>
>>56386248
>>56386236
Waterfox has been unusably slow every time I install it.

Does IceCat leak memory like normal FF?
>>
>millenials lack talent and skills, all they can do is regugitate.
flat design is just another offspring from the modern art movement, that's why it looks so cheap & poorly designed
>>
>>56386059
>not using Palemoon
>>
>>56386619
anon, unless you are literally born before the 80's then you're the Millennial. Can't change that, gramps.
>>
>>56386795
i'm born '79
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.