[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, I need some help, real help. I have a relative being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Hey /g/, I need some help, real help.
I have a relative being stalked by an ex, I need to find his IP address to give it to the local police. I have tried taggin along with them and file a formal complaint in the police station, but they keep saying "we don't have any proof, so we can't do anything", even if we provide with all the fake profiles he creates, messages he sent or whatever we can gather. My country's police force is ridiculous, and I'm sick and tired of waiting for that kind of shit, if they won't do their freaking jobs, I'll do it. I'm having trouble tracking his IP through the profiles, and if I contact him through facebook I'll have no connection to the profiles and I'll be able to prove nothing.
My point is, my knowledge in this area is not as vast as I thought and I need some help. If you guys can do anything to help me, with any infos, or methods to find the IP.
The story might seem shady, but I'm not joking or making anything up, this is just my last resort, I need to do something before anything happens to my family. (it is not a distant cousin it is a directly related person)
Thanks for reading it, and thanks in advance if you intend to help.
>>
Well if you need to find his IP try this
http://whatstheirip.com
Just follow the instructions and send this stalker a link saying it's a picture of the victim or whatever, if this doesn't work I know that there are a plethora of other options.
Also
>/g/ is not your personal tech help
try google next time pajeet.
>>
>>56383754
I have already tried that. I need to try and find the IP without their "help".

I know nobody here has any obligation to this, it is just my last resort. If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it, I just don't know what else to do anymore.
>>
>>56383815
If he's stalking (presumably her) why wouldn't he open a link that he thinks is a picture of her?
>>
>>56383702
leave europe, come to america

get job in a major city, live in a suburb outside of the city within an apartment.
split rent between family.

never contact family or friends in homeland again.
masturbate, get drunk, then masturbate again
>>
>>56383839
Because he is using a fake profile of "her", he wouldn't click a picture he received because he's pretending to be that same person.
>>
>>56383702
NYPA, spic
>>
>>56383702
nice try, were not gonna cyberstalk some chick for you op
>>
>>56383702
I found his IP for you OP.
It's 192.168.1.1
Take that to the police and they should be able to give that fucker the death penalty.
>>
>>56383893
I actually do live in America.
>>
>>56385983
Are you a comedian?
>>
>>56383702
We are not going to help you find IP address of your crush so you can stalk her. GTFO pajeet
>>
>>56386592
No, but you mom sure laughed when I fucked her.
Ha Ha Ha
>>
>>56387667
I'm sure she had good reason to laugh, anon.
>>
>>56383702
tell them it's 127.0.0.1 and he has hacked their network. Bonus points for HE'S ONLINE RIGHT NOW
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.