[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your at the airport, It's time to check that phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Your at the airport, It's time to check that phone anon.

What do you do?
>>
Give them my phone but not the battery or microSD
Most phones won't even turn on without a battery
>>
Phone is encrypted and I don't know the password
>>
File: 1455069624922.jpg (3KB, 87x105px) Image search: [Google]
1455069624922.jpg
3KB, 87x105px
>>56383652
>Your at the airport, It's time to check that phone anon.
>What do you do?

Put it in the fucking bin and grab it when it comes out.
>>
>>56383652
>You mean this? This is not my phone and I don't know the password.
And then give them my old, clean phone that I don't use any more
>>
>>56383738
You've got metal on you for the fifth time in a row, you've been selected for a finger up your ass. Sir.

Like a virgin..
>>
>>56383728
lol you think we're fucking stupid? I just hand them my tazer and tell them it's my phone like anyone else would.
>>
Sorry officer I don't own a phone. Might wanna check on that big less than excellent smelling guy behind me with the patchy beard and fancy hat.
>>
>>56383942
>Not Ok
Fedora's
>>
They dont go through your phone at the airport. You just put it in the bin, go through the metal detectors and grab it on the way out. You can also totally get away with using one of the plane even though they say you can't, I've never had a flight attendant say anything (I fly at least once or twice a month due to my job).
>>
>>56384038
Provided you get service at altitude, sure. But you won't -- I promise you.
>>
>>56384174
Don't give in to the edgy kid who can't follow rules and isn't old enough to fly alone.
>>
Ok is phone searching just a meme in America? Do they really search your phones at traffic stops, border crossings and when you pass through security?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.