[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard would it be to create an ARM Linux OS that runs 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1472772172174.gif (235KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1472772172174.gif
235KB, 500x381px
How hard would it be to create an ARM Linux OS that runs 4chan ONLY and can save and upload files?
>>
>runs 4chan
>>
>>56382903
ugh

you know what i mean, not run 4chan

like how those android/iphone apps can browse 4chan but instead making a whole OS dedicated to that, and having the ability to save and upload pictures/gifs/webms
>>
>>56382887
So an, x server and some sort of browser.
You could iptables anything that wasn't from a 4chan address but it would be hard to do correctly because if you would need to know the IP addresses for the CDN and such and that changes. if you just do it by dns lookups then they could hijack the dns and redirect it somewhere else.

also only doing 4chan would kinda suck it should at least also allow youtube for the embeds.
>>
About as hard as my dad's penis when he touched me as a kid.
>>
>>56382944
embeds should also be in the OS. anything that your average computer can do ON THE ACTUAL SITE ITSELF, it should do

like how those meme android apps do
>>
File: goofed.jpg (6KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
goofed.jpg
6KB, 155x200px
>this thread
>>
>>56382988
Android apps will just open the link in your browser. The app itself does just 4chan, there's other parts of the system to handle the rest.
>>
sounds like webkit in fullscreen / kiosk mode
>>
>>56382887
Sounds like you literally want chromium OS with a 4chan bookmark.
>>
>>56382962
>not being molested as a child
shiggildy diggildy.
>>
Isn't there a version of Debian you can use? It should "just work".
>>
>>56382887
>How hard would it be to create an ARM Linux OS that runs 4chan ONLY and can save and upload files?
Just use niggerOS
>>
>>56384149
My bad, Linux for Niggers
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.