[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of switching to good Fi. Anyone here use it? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: googlefi.png (189KB, 1919x984px) Image search: [Google]
googlefi.png
189KB, 1919x984px
Thinking of switching to good Fi.
Anyone here use it? How do you like it?

Or could anyone recommend a cheaper/better plan if possible?
>>
I have it. It's fine. Somewhat expensive data-wise, 1GB is $10. However there's no fees for going over your data, you just get charged the fractional rate of the next GB i.e. 130mb over = +$1.30. if you go under your data, the difference is refunded on the same bill. The real draw of it for me was that outside the US, your data costs are exactly the same. My work sends me overseas regularly so I was happy with that. I now get to keep most of the generic "Data Reimbursement" I get.
>>
>>56380996
I was thinking of joining the Navy so was thinking I might need a plan like this.

I don't use a lot of data either so I think it would like it.
>>
>>56380996
I feel that I would get really jewie about my data usage if I was billed by my usage.
>>
>>56381503
What do you mean
>>
>>56382611
Think he means he wouldn't use much of it in fear of additional costs.
>>
>>56382611
He means that he would try to be extra conservative with his data usage as he knows he's paying for exactly the amount of data he uses.
>>
>>56381079
Fuck off welfare queen
>>
>>56380906
>Or could anyone recommend a cheaper/better plan if possible?
T-Mobile $30/month plan. 100 minutes, unlimited text, 5GB LTE, unlimited 128kbps.
>>
Enjoy your fucking botnet you retard.
>>
>>56383051
Go to bed stallman
>>
>>56382914
>$30/mo. plan is only available for devices purchased from Walmart or devices activated on T-Mobile.com.
I'm sorry but i dont shop at wallmart
>>
>>56382776
How did you know I was a girl.?
>>
>>56382914
>unlimited 128kbits

why even bother saying that? you couldnt even load a fucking webpage with that speed
>>
>>56382914
This is good, I hardly ever use my minutes.
Although I feel like I'd want to talk more with only having 100 minutes.

This gives me memories of
>TOP 5
And
>Free nights and weekends

Oh man how phone services have changed so much.
>>
>>56383180
>or devices activated on T-Mobile.com.
I haven't went into a Walmart in 10 years
>>
nelson bay was one of my favorite maps

>dat snow
>dat nighttime
>dat skybox and background
>dat ambient sounds only broken by the distance yelling of soldiers

god fucking damnit i miss that game
>>
>>56383354
oops
>>
Just wish there would be a plan that offered the same thing as the $30 T-Mobile plan, except with more/unlimited minutes. I would love to switch to Google Fi, but to get the equivalent data it would cost me 60 buckaroos.
I am considering it though, as I plan to do some international travelling ,and having a sim card that works everywhere seems bretty neat. Anyone have experience with international usage on Google Fi?
>>
>>56383321
Where do you shop?

>>56383354
>>56383369
what game?
>>
>>56383400
Am also wondering this.

How many carriers have good international usage?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.