[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it fail? I think it failed because it used a locked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Why did it fail?
I think it failed because it used a locked out mtp that was unique to the zune.
Also it didn't have a youtube app.

Shit I can barley get it to sync on my linux distro now.
>>
File: zune.png (933KB, 1255x751px) Image search: [Google]
zune.png
933KB, 1255x751px
Because almost no one had a Zune HD or Windows Phone.
Because everyone else was already using iTunes since they all owned at least one Apple product in their life.

It's still the music player I use, but wish I could trim some of the legacy features out of it so it'd be more lightweight and faster to boot.
>>
i still have my original brick first gen. shit still works
I also have the HD and its running strong since it came out

Imma be real sad when it bites the dust
>>
>>56375969
What?

It was released when the iPod was already dying in favor of phones that could play music.

The Zune HD, the only good iteration of the Zune, was released *after* the iPhone 3GS.

I owned the Zune HD, and I loved the interface, but it was too little too late.
>>
The zune UI was so comfy. The radio tuner was awesome too
>>
>>56375969
Because everyone already had an iPod. And the Zune HD came out when smartphones were taking off.

Microsoft really missed the curve on this one.
>>
Ballmer's Microsoft having a vague idea of what it wanted while invariably fucking up one way or another.

How did Xbox make it through unscathed while Zune did so-so and Kin was DOA?
>>
The Zune software was garbage if you were hoping for a drag-and-drop solution that functioned like every other player ever, because you couldn't do anything without it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.