[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encryption against law enforcement is a bad thing. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Encryption against law enforcement is a bad thing. It's all fine and dandy to encrypt your device against unauthorized use. But if the government gets a warrant the manufacturer and/or owner should be required to give them access to the smartphone and all of the information on it. This is essential to our safety.

Since 9/11, we've waved goodbye to much of the privacy we had before. This is a perfectly natural reaction to the worst terrorist attack on US soil. Since then, no major terrorist attack happened on the scale of 9/11 and that could be attributed, partially, to the government having more control of our information.

Do you support the FBI or the terrorists?
>>
@56372701
bait
>>
>>56372701
Fuck the government
>>
What about police using encryption so we can't monitor them?
>>
@56372701
0/10 bait
>>
File: Proud_Liberal.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Proud_Liberal.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>56372701
>muh big goverment is going to look after me becuase reasons.
>muh big goverment is never going to betray us to gain even more power.
>being a cuck.
>>
>>56372701
In a perfect world yeah maybe but any backdoor will be leaked at compromise everyone while being close to impossible to fix. So what happens when foreign nationals are kidnapped and killed because the FBI has a backdoor which some Russian hacker cracks and sells to ISIS?
>>
>>56372701
>implying 9/11 wasn't an inside job just to give more power to government agencies
USA has a history of intentionally letting bad things happen to them just to intimidate and manipulate the public, you know?
>>
good goy
>>
People actually believe this which is terrifying.
>>
NSA pls go
I mean, in general, but from /g/ too
>>
>>56372787
Actually, what really happened was the jews did 9/11, not the government, but they knew about it and allowed it to happen.
>>
>>56372830
>Implying the Jews don't control the goverment.
>>
I prefer that my data is safe.
>>
>>56372787
If 9/11 was an inside job then how do you explain the planes coming from the OUTSIDE? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>56372701
>Do you support the FBI or the terrorists?
same thing
>>
File: the truth.jpg (24KB, 610x292px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
24KB, 610x292px
>>56372858
>>
I'd rather have personal liberties than temporary security.
>>
>>56372896
Jews and reptilians are the same thing. Jews are shifty shape shifting space lizards.
>>
>>56372885
You know pearl harbor is also inside job right? They let it happen, that also counts as "inside".
>>
>>56372701
>no major terrorist attack happened on the scale of 9/11
Because the CIA/NSA don't need one anymore because obviously they can do whatever the fuck they want now.

You don't really think they didn't notice that plane as soon as it changed course, do you? Look up how ATC works. Shit people even made telephone calls from the fucking plane...

I'm not saying they did it, but they very well let it happen.
>>
>people think you can ban the implementation of publicly available algorithms
>>
>>56373692
B-but there was an exercise going on
>>
>>56372701
0/10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.