[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a programming or web development job,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rolfe.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rolfe.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
Why don't you have a programming or web development job, /g/? You don't even need a degree, just the desire to learn!
>>
>>56372595
Because I like working for more than minimum wage.
>>
>>56372595
But I do and I make good money, but I hate it.
>>
>Requirements:
>4 years experience in HTML5
>Java certified professional
>Masters degree in Computer science

>2$ an hour
>>
File: liberator.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>56372595
Too retarded for programming.
>>
>>56373331
You can't possibly be more retarded than the average developer
>>
>>56373060
You did poorly at getting a job in a real country, or convincing shitty executives that you'll code better than those cheap guys.

A friend of mine is a self employed webdev who makes tons of money because they are the most expensive developer in the city, and dumb people with too much money think that means they're the best.

People who can't play the game will complain about it no matter what field they're in.
>>
>>56373548
Just a friendly reminder that we all dont live in Seattle and SanFran.

Some of us live in small towns in the south were pickins are slim.
>>
>>56373664
Friendly reminder that there are these things called airplanes.
>>
>>56373664
I don't live in hipster start-up land, but I do live in a metro area. Obviously unless you want to start a far, living in the middle of nowhere isn't conducive to careers in general.
>>
all such jobs have been outsourced to india
>>
Today I start at a web dev job that pays $75k in a cheap city. I'm 21. Feels good mayne
>>
>>56373664
I'm from a shitty small town in the south. Work a job and save up money while applying to any halfway decent job in the nearby (up to three hours away) metro areas so that you can go to interviews. Start doing programming as a hobby and put it on GitHub/Sourceforge/etc. Contribute to open source. You can get out bro, it's just not easy if you don't have parents with money
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.