[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smaller than the Macbook. Double the ports. >hurr if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Smaller than the Macbook. Double the ports.
>hurr if they added another port it would weigh 5kg and catch on fire, the technology just isn't there
Also the keyboard doesn't induce suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>56354077
Jokes on Apple, it has a 3.5mm jack too.
>>
>>56354077
>Headphone jack not in the bottom left

Trash.
>>
>>56354112
So does the MacBook
>>
>>56354188
>No headphone jack at all
>Just 1 USB-C
REVOLUTIONARY!
>>
>The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it had some flex in the middle

Into the fucking trash
>>
>>56354257
What laptop?
>>
>>56354275
MacBook.
>>
>>56354245
So you haven't seen the new MacBook?
>>
>>56354286
>>56354289
The MacBooks have a headphone jack

Or are we talking about rMBP rumours?
>>
>>56354260
Because typing on the Macbook was a great experience, right? Hnng that 0.5mm travel.
>>
>>56354358
>The keyboard is nice and comfortable to type on, even if it does have predictably shallow key travel
>shallow key travel

wew lad
>>
>>56354376
It has more travel than the macbook. The keycap profiles alone are thicker.
The fact that Acer, of all companies, was the one to BTFO the Macbook is both sad and funny.
>>
>>56354410
>It has more travel than the macbook

[citation needed]
>>
>Double the ports
Wow! A whole TWO ports!
Shut the fuck up, noodle arms. Thicc is a good thing for technology, you niggers are ruining expandability and upgradability. Fuck off.
>>
>>56354423
>http://www.trustedreviews.com/acer-swift-7-review
>The Acer's keyboard is similarly excellent, with a lovely soft-touch, slightly rubberised coating that makes the keys both grippy and comfortable. There’s decent travel too, making this one of the best keyboards I've used on an ultra-thin laptop.

>http://www.trustedreviews.com/macbook-12-inch-2016-review
>As was the case with the 2015 MacBook, the issue is a lack of key travel. The MacBook has very shallow keys that will be disconcerting for at least the first couple of days’ use.
>>
>>56354521
An opinion is not a citation. Where is the travel in mm?
>>
>>56354532
You can't take a ruler and stab a demo laptop during a press release, you retard, no one's measured yet, however every single person who has compared them has said the Acer has better travel. But of course that isn't enough for you until CERN measures the travel and confirms that Acer made a better laptop than Apple.
>>
Why does apple even bother anymore?
>Desktop PC's dead in the water
>itunes BTFO by streaming options
>Normal Macbook's overpriced and shit
>MacBook airs just BTFO by fucking ACER
>Losing smartphone marketshare year after year
>>
>>56354532
>an opinion is not a citation
>>56354376
>posts opinions like they were citations
>>
>>56354590
Kek
>>
>>56354608
>54x125

Come on mate
>>
>>56354592
itunes is streaming too
and apple is still number 1 or 2 manufacturer i think
>>
>>56354619
>whoosh
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.