[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /g/, I don't really post here much but I'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (257KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
257KB, 1680x1050px
Hey, /g/, I don't really post here much but I'm having a really bad latency problem, would any of you know whats wrong with my pc? I scanned and theres no viruses, and when I try to play steam games like Rocket League it stutters and lags and the audio is fucking awful, and I can't emulate on Dolphin emulator anymore, when the other day before it occurred I was able to flawlessly.

Anyone know what I could do? I can't draw and listen to music anymore and it's killing me. Sorry if this isn't allowed.
>>
Restore points are not a thing in W10 ?
>>
>>56351452
I tried. Even re-installing 7, and going back to the newest Windows 10 update. Still getting stuttering and lag when I draw or play anything.
>>
>>56351442
ur gpu is going to shit
>>
>>56351442
>nvidia drivers
there's your problem
>>
>>56351483
Think I should get a new graphics card? I have had it for about a year, but I've been dusting out my PC regularly... Maybe it's because I overuse it or something. It's an Nvidia Geforce GT 240. If I gotta get a new one, do you fellas know the cheapest thing I could get that's KIND of good?

preferably amazon
>>
Set priority in Task Manager on the things you actually use and see what is running in the background. Update your drivers and turn off your computer for like 5 minutes and see how it works. If you think it's some kind of virus or whatever run your Anti Virus in safe mode on your computer.
>>
>>56351510
770ti
>>
>>56351567
I'll give it a shot. By the way, what's a good Anti Virus? I've been using Malwarebytes, is that good?
>>
>>56351575
Avast, you can get a free trial and it's pretty good. Only thing I know about Malware bytes is that it gives out a lot of false-positives, nothing else. But from experience, Avast will get the job done.
>>
>>56351575
Malwarebytes Antimalware is good, but it's not really a anti virus, I'd recommend you get Emsisoft Emergency Kit and a decent antivirus like avast or comodo.

But you should still get a new graphics card.
This one is pretty good if you can afford something around 100$
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00I6DLIE0/ref=mp_s_a_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1472630661&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=geforce+gtx+750+ti
>>
>>56351640
>if you can afford something around 100$
I hope I don't sound like a faggot, but I got like $40 right now, is there any good ones I can get for $40?
>>
>>56351660
The 550Ti is around 60-70$, I don't know if you can get a card that's up to date for less, what you can do is buying one that's been used, should be lots of better cards that you could get for around 40$
>>
>>56351694
>550Ti
not too bad. I'm not looking for anything toooo up to date, just something thatll let me emulate some PS2 stuff like Kingdom hearts, since I got far in that and can't continue it
>>
>>56351709
If you think about it, anything is better than your current GPU really.
>>
>>56351734
It's even possible that his integrated gpu is better
>>
I think I'm gonna go for this one. Seems like a bit more amped up version of my current gpu

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-128-Bit-Graphics-GV-N420-2GI-REV3/dp/B012ZDI8ZS/ref=sr_1_10?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1472631749&sr=1-10&refinements=p_36%3A100-4000
>>
>>56351872
Well I mean, it is an upgrade.
>>
>>56351709
Maybe a used GTX 750/Ti? Check craigslist or Kijiji if you're in NA.
>>
>>56351872
You need to pay shipping for that
>>
>>56351575
Windows Defender + scans with Malwarebytes is more than enough. Don't even bother with proprietiary botnet garbage like Avast and the likes. Majority of freeware AV software is complete garbage anyway.
>>
>>56351442
Suggestion, also try this kind of a test on a booted Linux Live USB/CD/DVD/Smartphone.

If that results in the same, you have reasonable enough confirmation that you couldn't fix the issue with software or settings, except maybe in the BIOS.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.