[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done today? I started learning some c++. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What have you done today? I started learning some c++. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>56329322

bought stripped kneesocks
>>
File: 1468324743443.gif (354KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468324743443.gif
354KB, 240x200px
>>56329322
kys tripfag.
>>
why the fuk wud u even bother to post dis
>>
>using the bitwise shift operators to read and write to files
>>
>>56329336
Cool
>>56329350
Sorry I made you feel that angry.
>>56329368
I don't know, I was bored.
>>56329383
Is there a better way? I just started today.
>>
That's some pretty bad commentary.
>>
>>56329470
Sorry, I'll work on my commentary to make it better. Thanks for the feedback.
>>
This whole summer vacation (~7 weeks) I have done absolutely nothing but play Dark Souls and a couple of other games. Haven't written a line of code.
I should probably kill myself, I can never find the motivation to work on personal projects.
>>
>>56329540
I wouldn't recommend killing yourself, but maybe try finding a hobby. Maybe make some gaming videos on YouTube with commentary or something as an idea since you like Dark Souls and a couple of other games.
>>
post when you doing some actual OOP
>>
>>56329637
I'm not a massive faggot, so no.
>>
>>56329667
It was just a suggestion since it's something you like to do anyway. But maybe try finding a hobby that doesn't involve killing yourself.
>>
>>56329678
Jesus this place really has become reddit.
Kill yourself tripfag
>>
that's nice.
but you'll never get anywhere starting on stuff this small.
>>
>>56329692
Sorry I made you feel that angry.
>>
>>56329322
I learned Angular.js. It's pretty boring but also useful.
>>
>>56329711
I just wanted to start somewhere. This is my first time and first day looking at it and trying to learn it, but I will do more stuff and larger projects in the future.
>>56329733
Awesome! What is it used in/for?
>>
>>56329322
Nothing because it seems there are no patches to build gcc 6.2 with musl so I can build my autism OS. The only patch I could find is this one desu: https://bitbucket.org/GregorR/musl-cross/src/03ecd70c69ed6eab3ae93f5a4328e6a822341eb8/patches/gcc-5.3.0-musl.diff?at=default

Fuck glibc.
>>
>>56329810
Hopefully there will be patches soon. GCC 6.2 was just released a few days ago. I'm still on GCC 6.1.1 myself. Just give it a bit more time.
>>
>>56329833
hello kevin
>>
>>56329874
Hi Kevin.
>>
>>56329754
It's used for single page web apps. It's basically a way to make static web pages dynamic and a way to use info from databases and json files.
>>
>>56329322

I always feel like it's great and all to pick up pieces of knowledge that have potential use but to actually get something nice done takes mastery and arbitrarily choosing to learn something without an end goal in mind will make it hard to exert yourself to study enough.
>>
Lol. Do u even account for overtime?
LOL what about negative hours?
>>
>>56330593
This is deep
>>
Taxes don't exist in noob land
>>
>>56329754
Don't listen to that guy.
That was the most retarded shit I ever read.

>dude you're writing a fucking NEXT GEN 3D ENGINE AS YOUR FIRST PROGRAM?

FAILURE, YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING.
>>
>>56331245
Not writing*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.