[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hate on Indian devs? Do you actually have any experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Why the hate on Indian devs?

Do you actually have any experiences? Some of the smartest people I know are actually Indian.

PS: I'm American.

>inb4 poo in the loo
>inb4 pajeet
>>
>>56324529
Designated Sharting Isles
>>
those H1B niggers take all the good jobs around here. Go to the amazon campus or redmond microsoft campus up here in washington like I have and you will see. Apply for software dev positions you're more than qualified for and see that the interviewing manager is a pajeet, along with everyone you see around the offices, and the other applicants you see. And then the suprise when they don't choose you for the position. Fuck them.
>>
DER TERKER DJERBS
>>
>>56324556
is it their problem if they are better than most candidates lmao
>>
>I am an American

Butthurt pajeet detected.
>>
Because they're self centered, overachieving, curry-scented cancer to the industry.
>>
Joke answer:
Fucking poo in loos
Real answer:
They do alot of dumb shit and have poorly written code
>>
chinese, indian, korean, jap

what's the difference?
>>
>>56324587

Oh yeah, a degree with the university of bangladesh that they totally didnt bribe and cheat their way through holds a lot of weight here. Go back to your designated street.
>>
>>56324529
Had experiences with Indian, Chilean and Argentinian developers.

Argentinians were by far the best, and Pajeets were the worst .. by a ton. Thing is, they weren't really cheaper.

We used the Chilean contractors for simple stuff when the Argentina shop hit capacity.
>>
It's a statistic thing.
Given similar proportion to shit programmers to decent programmers, it's more likely to meet shitty Indian devs.
Then again, they have a reputation of bullshiting their ability and credentials. Racist, but true.
>>
>>56324529
because they have a culture of degree mills and widespread incompetence.

all the companies that outsourced dev work there quickly found out that their degrees/certs/etc don't mean shit. at best you get A+ level workers there.
>>
Paki reporting in (born an sliced in America my whole life though).
I think in general Indians are pretty book smart, but are absolutely retarded when it comes to any kind of creativity.
They are also pretty unfamiliar with how to socialize in western countries which makes them seem really awkward and stupid.

That pretty much only goes for the immigrants though. Every American born Indian I've met has been a normal person.
>>
>sliced
Meant to say lived...
>>
>>56324840

Yes, degrees in third-world countries are of questionable quality. Companies are naive to outsource work there.
>>
>>56324792

>they have a reputation of bullshiting their ability and credentials

Everytime I search stackexchange, stackoverflow, or any of those help sites, there's always Indian guys in the discussions asking how to do x or y. Which makes you wonder if they did BS their way in and are now under pressure to actually do real work and resort to online help, haha.
>>
>>56324529
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
ah the hate here is only towards those staying in India? what about those qualified enough to work for somewhere like Google?
>>
>>56324903
Obviously there's nothing wrong with the educated ones.
The problem is just that for the most part Indians are retarded.
>>
>>56324710
Chinese make the best dresses for cute grils, looks good on any /fit/ gril, doesn't matter their skin color as long as they're /fit/.
Koreans use their augmentation technology to artificially produce the most physically beautiful people in the world.
Japs create the most perfect virtual 2D wives, nothing surpasses them, even the Koreans can't compete against 2D.
Indians produce affordable GPUs and CPUs.

I'd include Bollywood films with Indians since they admittedly have some qt Indian grils, but goddamn some of their dancing looks retarded as fuck.
>>
>>56324969
I agree with that.
>>
I'm from India and can't stand some of the retarded things here. Obviously the "poo in the loo" stuff is exaggerated. But the horrible spaghetti code, the broken English and the general social awkwardness is just mind numbing.

Can't wait to finish uni and get elsewhere.
>>
File: rajnikanth.jpg (28KB, 449x325px) Image search: [Google]
rajnikanth.jpg
28KB, 449x325px
>>56324978
>>
>>56324529
Benchod motherchodar
>>
File: jobs official.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jobs official.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>>56324587
Corporations love H1B visa holders because they are basically indentured servants - if they do anything the company doesn't like, they get fired. If they get fired, they get deported.
>>
>>56325742
whatttt?? is that report true?
>>
Every Indian that I've met in the tech field is a corporate bullshit artist as well as typically technically unintelligent. They are always using techy corporate buzzwords and shitting the bed when it comes to the quality of their work.

Fucking developer fucking shits
>>
File: costa rica.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
costa rica.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
>>56325806
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.