[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got myself a girlfriend, /g/! What graphics card should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1080.jpg (147KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1080.jpg
147KB, 800x800px
I just got myself a girlfriend, /g/! What graphics card should I buy to celebrate?
>>
Girls like flowers. Not video cards op.
>>
>>56317972
It's pretty rude to post a pic of your gf here on facebook
>>
>>56317972
Fucking mexicans
>>
None. You throw your entire computer in the garbage because you have a life now and no longer need anything in the way of technology besides the latest smartphone.
>>
>>56317984
>girls like flowers

Either an oldtimer or an underage b&
Nothing wrong with that, my woman despises them

>>56317972
Also OP, if you're getting it to your girlfriend then a 1060
For yourself an RX480
>>
>>56317972
Buy Nvidia GTX 960!
>>
I'm going to buy my girlfriend a Rx480 with i5-6600k
Will it be a good combo?
>>
>>56317972
Is the EVGA FTW the 1080 to buy? Thinking of upgrading from my 380.
>>
>>56319151
More like your gf is 480 lbs and u have a i5 inch penis,k
>>
>>56317972
Normies aren't allowed to have gaymen PC's m8. It's time for you to move to console.
>>
>>56317972
Titan XP. It's the last thing you will be buying for yourself after all.
>>
is it good to go for 1060 G1 + i5 6600k
>>
>>56317972
>install gentoo
>>
>>56319172
My Gainward GLH is a fair bit faster than the Founders Edition1080 and it was the cheapest one.

Just make sure you have the room for it and your PCI slot isn't made of chalk, it's a big bastard. Also requires 8 and 6 pin power.
>>
>>56318637
this post makes sense
>>
File: 10uzy9.jpg (38KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
10uzy9.jpg
38KB, 552x414px
>>56318827
>he thinks his g/f despises flowers
protip: she doesnt
>>
>>56317972
Don't buy anything. Save your money. Girlfriends are expensive. I'm serious.
>>
Rockin the msi armor 1080. No complaints. Runs nice and cool after msi afterburner fan setup customisation.
>>
>>56319181
Ayyy
>>
>>56318827
I was dating an athletic tomboy and bought them some purple lillies. Fucking loved it yet had always held she hated them.
>>
If you're spending too much money on your girl you she better be literally doing anything you ask
You shouldn't have to put all your money toward a girl just to keep her
Yeah you can spoil her but she better understand niggas ain't got money up the ass to blow
She better eat my ass if I'm spending money on her all the time haha
>>
This feels pretty good, /g/. She's amazing. I'm actually finally happy and don't wanna kill myself.
>>
>>56317972
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.