[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump's long-time doctor who revealed that the p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Donald Trump's long-time doctor who revealed that the presidential candidate is in 'excellent health' could be in violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.

Dr Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist based in the Manhattan's Upper East Side, described Trump as the picture of health on Friday.

As Bornstein sat at his desk inside his office during an interview with NBC News about Trump, his computer screen was on full display.

It appears as though Bornstein uses Windows XP software on the computer inside his office, as first pointed out by Deadspin's Tim Burke.

Back in 2014, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP. Information that is stored on a computer operating under Windows XP is potentially at risk.

Due to Bornstein reportedly using an outdated operating system, he could possibly be in violation of HIPAA.

HIPAA requires that medical doctors protect the private information that they collect on their patients by making continued security updates to their computer systems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3761532/Trump-s-longtime-doctor-violation-HIPAA-reportedly-uses-outdated-software-office-computer.html
>>
(((Bornstein)))
>>
File: 4512362356256.jpg (38KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
4512362356256.jpg
38KB, 450x450px
>>56298048
>They are trying this hard to find something fishy about trump.
>Best thing they manage is his gastroenterologist had windows xp on his computer.

You can't make this shit up, I'm not even american but this is funny as hell.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
It's probably safer that way
>>
>>56298048
What's wrong with xp?
He has an AV I'm sure, and as far as you know he could still be getting POSready updates
>>
also

By Kevin Parrish — August 11, 2016 7:24 PM
Subscribe to this topic
london metropolitan police windows xp updates microsoft broken glass
DON'T FALL BEHIND
Stay current with a recap of today's Tech News from Digital Trends

Enter your email
From around the web
Microsoft pulled the plug on Windows XP on April 8, 2014. Yes, the popular platform has been officially dead for over two years now, but that hasn’t stopped companies and consumers from trucking along with the decrepit operating system as usual. You’d be surprised by who is still relying on the 14-year-old platform — ranging from medical centers to retail outlets to even London’s Metropolitan Police. That right: London’s finest is relying on 27,000 machines running Windows XP.

That’s the latest report from the Greater London Authority Conservatives, which cites London Assembly Member Andrew Boff who believes that the Metropolitan Police could risk losing valuable information regarding London-based residents if the department doesn’t upgrade to a newer platform soon. i say keep windows xp alive for at least 30 more years
>>
File: lol-2.png (10KB, 558x223px) Image search: [Google]
lol-2.png
10KB, 558x223px
>>56298048
that is not by itself a hippa violation.

>>56298081
you should have been here when /pol/ was trying to 'hack' some retards deadman switch about hookers or something in hopes to find dirt on cruz to help trump
>>
>>56298149
sorry about the clipboard spam
>>
>>56298081
>>56298131
It's the lefts reaction to the whole email server thing. Kind of interesting to see actually, shows how little anyone understands tech, especially considering the lack of parity between the two.
>>
Donald Trump is a racist misogynistic fucking asswipe.
>>
Leftists being computer illiterate as usual. I bet that article was written on an apple product
>>
>>56298200
>Edward Snowden is a traitor and a spy planted by a foreign government

t. Trump
>>
don't they use windows xp in japan or china ? what do they use at the internet cafes in the philistines?
>>
>>56298048
>Back in 2014, Microsoft stopped supporting Windows XP. Information that is stored on a computer operating under Windows XP is potentially at risk.
Information stored on any computer is potentially at risk.

>Due to Bornstein reportedly using an outdated operating system, he could possibly be in violation of HIPAA.
>HIPAA requires that medical doctors protect the private information that they collect on their patients by making continued security updates to their computer systems.

Demonstrably, using any version of Windows is putting information at unnecessary risk when OpenBSD exists.
>>
>>56298157
>/pol/ was trying to 'hack'
>mfw i have no face
This is some /b/ tier shit.
>>
>>56298185
Shove 25 cms of wood up your ass, namefag.
>>
I have bad news for tech journalists if they think he's an outlier
hint: most major hospital systems are still running XP
>>
>>56298081

it's weird because i don't think they need to fish that hard or make stuff up
>>
>>56298048
>is trusted to judge whether or not others are healthy
>cannot even keep his own body healthy
Holy kek
>>
>>56298048
My bank and the US Navy still uses XP. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>56298081
>I'm not even american
Then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>56298048
HIPAA is a pretty stupid law tb.h

it's pretty broad and the definitions are so loose, it's basically free reign for HR to make you their bitch
>>
>>56298611
I be you think some really fit person is going to be a better personal trainer than someone who actually went to school and trained Olympic athletes too but is old lel
>>
File: 1449150592816.png (233KB, 448x302px) Image search: [Google]
1449150592816.png
233KB, 448x302px
>>56298048
>>
>>56298048

It's actually a huge pain in the ass to get anything upgraded in medical organization because of these regulations. All updates must be tested for compliance. Hospitals are known to have very old computer systems because of this.
>>
File: Hughie.jpg (179KB, 1098x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hughie.jpg
179KB, 1098x1600px
>>56298048
US government still uses lots of XP, even on ts classified systems.
>>
>>56298185
Here's your (You)
>>
>>56299410
Think I'm fucking kidding dontcha?
>>
The U.S. Goverment still requests Microsoft to do security updates for XP.

also
>uk news sites
>>
>>56298048
>Portability
Should have used OpenBSD.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.