[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he uses linux because he's afraid that the anonymous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: safe_image.php.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.php.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>he uses linux because he's afraid that the anonymous data collected by Microsoft somehow puts his privacy at risk
>however he sees no problem in taking his mobile phone everywhere so that his carrier and government can always know about his whereabouts and every single place he has been too
>>
>>56293888
Lol
>>
wtf i hate gnu and linux now
>>
>$0.005 has been deposited to your Mumbai Bank current account
>>
>>56293888
>he has a credit card
>he has a bank account
>he has a permanent address

/g/'s paranoia makes me laugh when murica has fucking mandatory ID cards.
>>
>>56293947
>/g/'s paranoia makes me laugh when murica has fucking mandatory ID cards.
Well, in their excuse, they need some kind of system to stop hordes of subhuman niggers from voting.
>>
>>56293888
>>he uses linux because he's afraid that the anonymous data collected by Microsoft somehow puts his privacy at risk
Nope, that's just an additional pro.
>however he sees no problem in taking his mobile phone everywhere so that his carrier and government can always know about his whereabouts and every single place he has been too
I don't have a phone.
>>
>that image
>I'm so deep and a lot more mature than the plebs around me
>>
>>56293947
>what is bitcoin
>what is living at different friend's house from months to months
>>
>>56293888
Look at it this way, I have a folder on one of my servers that contains all the recent large data breaches that have been published to the internet. From those files, you can extract extremely personal information of literally millions of people. Every one of which, believed the same nonsense you are spouting. This isn't about a battle of the OS's. It's about responsibility and openess. Windows exhibits neither of these qualities, and as a result, nobody trusts them anymore. Linux and Android can be configured in ways to make data collection much more difficult or even nearly impossible. The point here is trust nobody with anything you don't want in the hands of others.
>>
>>56293998
>what is bitcoin

a meme currency that no one on their right mind uses after the bubble burst

>what is living at different friend's house from months to months

you don't have any friends
>>
>>56293888
thats a long neck
>>
>>56293947
Mandatory Id cards? Huh? Where?
The only id you need is if you want to drive or drink. Anything that doesn't require a certain age you can leave your id at home.
>>
>>56293888
>thinks the PRISM program is about collecting anonymous data
>doesn't know about Cyanogen Mod
>>
>>56293888
>whoops cut the tip of my finger
>better amputate my entire arm
>>
>>56293998
that is called living a shitty life
>>
>>56293888
My location really isn't revealing anything private, people know where I go anyway, and it's not like I attend meetings of suspicious groups or anything. But letting Microsoft read my diary entries and stuff is a totally different matter.
>>
>>56293888
Your location isn't something personal, private or something anyone would ever need to hide unless they have a reason. People who don't want to be tracked simply don't bring phones or use disposable phones (although there are cameras now everywhere so it's pointless). Same with Windows, those who don't want their personal/company data leaked/stolen won't use it. You have no arguments really, that's like saying
>he has a registered house, doesn't he know that now the government knows where he is?
>>
>>56293947
>he has a credit card
nope
>he has a bank account
nope
>he has a permanent address
yes
>>
>>56294242
>>he has a permanent address
>yes

failure. you have to get off the grid completely anon or they can still find you
>>
>>56294252
I'm not some paranoid schizo
>>
>>56294144
good luck getting a job kiddo
>>
>>56293967
Poor fag stealing public WiFi detected
>>
>>56294273
>have job
>never carry ID
k
>>
>>56294280
>Stealing
>Public

Pick one retard.
>>
>>56294284
but you have an ID. there is a difference between fucking carrying one and having one issued to you you dip
>>
>>56293888
>implying I don't have two SIMs
>implying they're not one data only and one call only
>implying I don't use the phone number from the call one in a dumbphone to use Telegram and whatever requires a phone number
>implying the dumbphone doesn't stay home
>implying each SIM isn't named after someone else, neither of whom are me

Try again.
>>
>>56294273
I'm a nurse of 23 years. I always leave my id in my car.

An ID is not mandatory. I don't know where that thought came from, bait I guess. Moving on.
>>
>>56294342
FACT IS YOU STILL HAVE ONE.

Fucking hell what a dumb country
>>
>>56294318
I actually just went over a year with no ID whatsoever. Just got one a few days ago actually. Sort of need it to not get my ass handed to me if I get pulled over.
>>
>>56294318
A job isn't mandatory. Why do people think an id is mandatory? I never heard of this. If you want to do certain things it's required, but I mean, that applies to tons of shit in life in general.. Go get a fake id if you're that cripplingly paranoid. This is the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, go back to /b/
>>
>>56294413
you are mistaking me for someone else, i am saying someone who says they dont have an id because of government tracking is a fucking retard.

people who make shit up and/or needlessly complicated limit their lives just to 'stick it to the man XD' are fucking tools
>>
>>56293888
I use linux and windows. Only retards these days dont have atleast two separate machines.
>>
>>56293888
>anonymous
>taking screenshots of your desktop, logging your keystrokes, and recording everything from the microphone
Pick one
>>
>>56294508
>he thinks he needs a separate machine to use a separate OS
>>
>>56293947
It's pretty tough to get access to bank account/credit card information. Besides, that data only tells you so much. Basically just what you spend your money on.

If someone has access to your computer data, they can effectively discern anything they wish to know about you.
he whole 5-eyes things makes it easy for governments to circumvent the law by spying on each other and informally sharing data.
>>
>>56294531
Source: your anal cavity
>>
>>56294211
>actually keeping a diary
>>
>>56294150
Just being connected to a mobile network just for calls is enough for them to know about yoru location, MOTHERFUCKING ILLITERATE IDIOT

It doesn't matter if you have Android, Cyanongemod or BleedingCuntOS
>>
>>56294840
I'm not the guy you replied to, but keeping a diary can help you sort things out in life and put them in perspective. Just as things might be easier to accomplish using lists, life can be organized in the same way with a diary.

Rather than having a mass of thoughts plaguing you, you can write them down for a sense of order. If you haven't tried it, I'd recommend it.
>>
>>56293888
"I give all of my information away for free and you should too" the post
>>
>>56293998
So why exactly are you so committed to the Jason Bourne lifestyle?
>>
>>56294150
>he thinks Cyanogen Mod does anything in terms of privacy
>>
>>56294939
Close, but it's more like "You can't hide all of your information at all times so you should never endeavor to hide some or most of it" the post.
>>
>>56293965
They don't even use them for that purpose.
>>
File: 1466031978109.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1466031978109.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>56293888
>cares about his privacy
>uses the internet
>>
>>56293888
>anonymous data collected by Microsoft somehow puts his privacy at risk
>anonymous
laughing_whores.jpg

Also,
>it's cuul cuz phone doez it XDD
Cringed
>>
Why on earth would you think you are that special the government wants to track your every move and snoop on your communication devices? Unless you are a threat or a professional criminal they couldn't give two shits about you.
>>
>>56293888
Jokes on you I don't own a phone.
>>
>>56293888
>He uses a computer despite the fact CPUs have backdoors
You're right op, might as well give away every personal detail about yourself because the ONLY alternative is being an off-the-grid tinfoil freetard.
>>
>>56293888
>taking his mobile phone everywhere

I don't. It sits in my desk drawer 99% of the time. I take it out when I need to make a call or text someone.

Project Fi doesn't charge for data you don't use.

Where can I collect my trophy?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.