[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/uys, i've started a new work, where i need to type a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

/g/uys, i've started a new work, where i need to type a lot. i'm really bad at fast typing, so i've started a touchtyping.guru course, to learn how to type in a proper way. But I've got stack at around 23 words per min and i feel kinda blockade, i make a lot of mistakes and cant braek it. Did you have a similar problem? Maybe you have some pro tips?
>>
Force yourself to not making mistakes. Don't focus on speed in the first part of your course
>>
one more quesrtion. have you developed your own style of typing or rather you type with "that proper style"?
>>
>>56286710
learn to type with four fingers
>>
>>56286710
Get a vertically-aligned keyboard with blank keycaps. Shit cured me in a month, no joke.
>>
>>56286710
I type with the index, middle and ring finger on both hands and hit 100 WPM. The only way to get faster is to type a lot, and focus on not making mistakes.
>>
>>56286710
Are you using all fingers properly? I'd suggest you tried typing slower so that you actually don't make mistakes. When I try to type as fast as possible I often mess up the order of letters in words and end up typing slower overall. Also, I would consider learning a comfy layout like Colemak, you won't lose much starting over since you're only at 20WPM.
>>
>>56286710
Get a mechanical keyboard with cherry blues and blank keycaps and bring it to the course. You will be noticed immediately and improve.

I like Filco ones
>>
>>56287092
>tfw a friend has some wacky way of typing where he covers most (all but 5 columns including the one with tab) of the keyboard with only 3 fingers of the right hand and he approaches 120 WPM while I'm at 80 WPM typing properly
>>
>tfw
>finnish typing : 40 wpm (max.)
>english typing: 50 wpm (max.)
>russian typing : 0 or too slow to even count wpm
and this changes may vary when typing with different kb
I hate myself due to this fact
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.