[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're not making 6 figures by the time your 30 as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1463359709181.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1463359709181.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
If you're not making 6 figures by the time your 30 as a programmer, you've messed up big time.
>>
If you haven't retired from being a wagecuck by the time you're 30 you're doing something wrong to begin with.
>>
i messed up bigtime
>>
>>56284795
Most people make that much right out of college.
>>
>>56284795
ok
>>
>>56284795
is 30 an hour at 21 good?
>>
File: 1451508088375.jpg (458KB, 1913x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1451508088375.jpg
458KB, 1913x1400px
>>56284795
reminder if you aint gonna leave the world a better place you gonna die a bitch
>>
>>56284891
I was making 9k a month, around $60 an hour, at my internship at Facebook when I was 21.
>>
>>56284958
damn dude that sounds pretty dope for an internship
>>
>>56284976
i also interned at nasa
>>
>>56284993
I interned for Jesus
>>
programming is a shitty meme that NEETs use in order to justify sitting in front of a computer all day. Have fun being your company's codemonkey, they can easy replace you with Rajeesh who'll work at half your salary.
>>
>such delusion
Oh god, kid, you are in for such a rude awakening when you grow up.

This society is fucked. You could have a fucking quintuple master's degree and create an algorithm to compress all the world's data down to 1 byte somehow and you'll still have to settle with working at some soul-crushing retail job (or non-related desk job if you're LUCKY).

Poor children. So bright-eyed and full of hope. Enjoy every dream and delusion you have getting crushed.
>>
>>56285094
>create an algorithm to compress all the world's data down to 1 byte somehow and you'll still have to settle with working at some soul-crushing retail job

I don't think you understand.

If you actually managed to create a revolutionary compression scheme, you'd be set for life, even if you released it as free software.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.