[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello! I've been using a Logitech M100 for years and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dcb38325_mouse207.jpg (22KB, 608x417px) Image search: [Google]
dcb38325_mouse207.jpg
22KB, 608x417px
Hello!

I've been using a Logitech M100 for years and just buying a new one when it craps out (usually after a year or so). It's that time again (the left button is going out) and I was thinking about switching things up and going for a mouse of a bit better quality. I have never used anything but cheap mice so I am totally in the dark when it comes to "gaming" mice". I've spent the last few days doing research and I think I've narrowed it down to the Zowie EC2-A and the Zowie FK2 or FK1.

Do any of you have any experience with these mice you could share? Are there any other mice you would recommend? If it helps I have fairly large hands and with my current mouse I use a grip where I kind of rest the lower end of my palm on the mouse pad and use my fintertips to move it around.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-08+at+08.25.18).png (35KB, 490x365px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-08+at+08.25.18).png
35KB, 490x365px
>>56278290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD1lvvJvWvI

If you like the M100 shape check this one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52gOAzNSAU
>>
File: CASTOR1-200x1200.jpg (58KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CASTOR1-200x1200.jpg
58KB, 1200x1200px
I was thinking of the Mionix Castor as well but I'm iffy on the rubber side thing and grooves telling you where you place your fingers.
>>
>>56278358
Mionix mice are so pretty but the sensors aren't what one would call "flawless" so that's unfortunate.
>>
>>56278290
No experience with those Zowies, but I as in your same boat with the M100. Its feet eventually ground away after 3 years before the mouse itself had a chance to die.

But if you want something familiar to that but better in every way, Logitech just released a slightly larger no-frills Pro G. Once my G302 dies, that's what I'll be looking at.
>>
>>56278331

The guy in that second video is actually the one that turned me on to the Zowie mice. He goes absolutely apeshit over the EC2-A and FK2.
>>
>>56278331
>>56278387

Thank you for the suggestion! Looking into that one now!
>>
I've been using a Razer Deathadder for about half a year now. It's a great mouse, perfect if you like shooters. Will run you around $40, and it's probably the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. Definitely worth looking into.
>>
>>56280322
Bumping a thread that had its last post 2 hours ago and not adding relevant content, get out of here shitter.

>>56281422
On a relevant note, I've personally given up on using Razer mice, today the middle-click in my mouse died (Deathadder 2013). My old Naga went the same way and I've had another Deathadder that did the same thing. I'm done with Razer.
>>
Get a Logitech g series, i spend hours every day gaming and my g402 has lasted for 3-ish years.
>>
>>56281443
Also worth noting is that both of my Deadadders (what I call them now) lasted about a year each, just outside of warranty. Naga on the other-hand lasted me like 2 years.
>>
>>56278387

The god-mouse is OP's best bet. The wait is murdering me
>>
>>56281422

I've never been a fan of the death adder. The way the front is wider makes it kind of awkward to hold for me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.