[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to reddit these Micca MB42X are really good for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 41-MULbHU8L._SY300_.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41-MULbHU8L._SY300_.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
According to reddit these Micca MB42X are really good for the price but they're not available in France.
With shipping and fees it goes from 89$ to to 149$(137,78€)

So I guess they're no longer worth it.

Do you know any other good speakers in that price range ?
>>
>>56273034
scythe kro craft
>>
>>56273034
anything from focal you can find around that price
>>
>>56273034
thomann.de
>>
>>56273034
No, and plus that shipping price is robbery
>>
>>56273034
>according to reddit...

ummm... get the f*ck outta here
>>
>>56273753
Ummmm, sexist and racist much?
>>
>>56273771
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>56273034
>according to reddit
From my experience reddit is a pretty shit place to get audio advice. Just go see what you can buy new or used locally, and if you need information about something you find use audiokarma instead of reddit.
>>
>>56273034
>stil the best speakers he has heard under $150
>also provides corrections
Micca for that price is as good as it gets
>>
>good speakers
>under 800$

lol...
>>
just buy used you niger

I go to goodwill weekly (>tfw poor and a hoarder (hmmmm)), and there's almost always a decent pair of bookshelves for $10
>>
>>56273455
This
>>
Are the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR any good? Or is Pioneer just all brand and no bite?
>>
What's the passive equivalent of JBL LSR 305? I already have some godly amplifiers lying around
>>
>>56273050
>scythe kro craft
No, they're aweful on the highs.

>>56273034
I live in italy and had the same problem as OP, I went for a German producer, Magnat Monitor Supreme 102, with a smapp SMSL amp.
I went with that model because I wanted availability, performance, and also esthetics (Scytes have yellow woofers lol). The Magnats are godaweful, but also come with a grille.
Unfortunately they do'nt seem to be listed anymore on the producers page. There goes availability. I do still find them on Amazon.

In hindisght I would have preferred Monitor Supreme 202, because the other ones are light on the basses, but I can't complain.

I would have also liked to try out Empires S-600 MKII, as they come for the same price but are active, with an eq knob. But I'm not gonna spend more money into that, since I'm fine with what I have.
>>
>>56274453
>Empires S-600 MKII
Or Edifier R1280T
>>
File: Laser_gates.png (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Laser_gates.png
2MB, 1920x816px
>>56274453
>aweful on the highs
The metal cone, driven full range plus the tweeter filtered by a single cap do not give the smoothest highs out there.
Still, I've compared them to a dozen other speakers and I wouldn't call them awful.
Biggest problem is beaming, just point 'em right and keep your head still. ;)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.