[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck haven't you hacked the neighbors wifi and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 4chins.jpg (511KB, 1567x636px) Image search: [Google]
4chins.jpg
511KB, 1567x636px
Why the fuck haven't you hacked the neighbors wifi and all the websites, all on solar power niggers?
>>
because I'm not a poorfag
>>
>not having your own nuclear reactor
I thought this was a technology board...
>>
File: 001.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>just got home
>mom is doing topless yoga again

what do?
>>
>>56273111
>nuclear reactor
>he doesn't have an ounce of antimatter in his stash

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>56273007
Did your mum cut of your internet?

get a job neet
>>
>>56273007
Because I don't have any neighbors close enough that their wifi signal would even reach my house.

Have land and a fenced yard for the win.
>>
>>56273177
I used all of my GBP on tendies so had to hack the neighbors for interweebs.
>>
I am homeless and live in a tent
>>
>>56273233
Maybe you should have spent it on a suit so you could get a fucking job
>>
>>56273288
I have a job mining bitcoins on hacked machines and crypto lockers cuck
>>
>>56273007
solar power is for people that actually leave their houses.
>>
>>56273303
Sure ya do champ, thats why you need to hack wifi
>>
>>56273007
You talk so much about programming, but you cant talk about hacking because you cant actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on googles ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. can you guys do any of that? I dont think so. I bet you dont know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? if you name them, I just might tell them that marshviperX sent you.
>>
>>56273599
Oh this brings back memories
>>
Fuck the OP and his stupid shit, let's derail into something interesting.

Anyone had experience with long range wifi setups? Could you reliably pick up a free hotspot a few km away, or is their signal too weak?
>>
I wish I could report this thread as cancer.

That nmap scan ran right into cloudflair dudero.
Wake me up when you managed to connect to 4chan itself.
[Hint: You can't because it drops any non cf connections.]
>>
>>56273664
I don't think it's possible with a public wifi also stop being a jew just buy fucking internet even if you could use the public one it would be at incredibly slow speed
>>56273658
True mango, true
>>
>>56273664
>a few km

Yeah, but you have to find already established long range connections because you want a directional beam from that thing.
Doesn't work with only one part having a directional antenna. Or at least not at that kind of range.
>>
>>56273124
Join her bottomless
>>
>>56273664
You retarded nigger.
>>
>>56273007
Nice try but where do you get your internet connection from?
>>
>>56273664
I think you need a powerful antenna both sides of a long range connection to make it bidirectional
>>
>>56274085
I have a home connection and I have wifi from neigbours. I bounce ssh connections from my neighbors wifi all over the world.
>>
>>56273599
Skid
>>
>>56274411
Lol newfag pls.

>>>/leddit/
>>
>>56273144
Not using a lot safer liquid fluoride thorium reactor instead.
>>
>>56274480
That reminds me, why don't we have this function build in already?
We have >>>/trash/ I guess, but that's not the same.
>>
>>56274501
Are there any obvious drawbacks to this technology I'm missing? After I've read up on it for a while all I could think of was "why the fuck isn't this a huge thing already?". I must be missing something.
>>
>>56273007
I've always wanted to do this tbqhwyf.
What do you use as UPS/backup battery? Parts?
>>
>>56274571

Because you can't weaponize the waste material from a thorium reactor like you can from uranium based reactors.

Also, because the tech is relatively new (thorium and uranium reactors are WAY different designs) and no one wants to be the first to really test its capabilities. Thankfully the EU is doing that anyway and building a bunch as we speak.
>>
>>56274501
not having a nigger on a treadmill in the basement.
>>
>>56273007
>solar power niggers
That explains why you don't find them in rainy countries.

Joking aside, why would you bother? Is it not better to have a known reliable connection?
>>
>>56274571
No military incentive to develop the according technology

Governments don't give a shit about the public sector
>>
>>56273124
put cock in her ass,post pics,profit..
>>
>>56273007

Where can i buy this?
>>
>>56274847
Buy a raspberrypi with case and something like this
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-2-Port-Charger-PowerPort-iPhone/dp/B012YUJJM8

There, done.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.