/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sell laptop on eBay >install fresh copy of Windows 7 but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
>sell laptop on eBay
>install fresh copy of Windows 7 but don't bother to install drivers on it because lazy
>buyer gets the laptop and asks me why no drivers
>tell him that I thought he would be able to install those himself
>buyer gets pissed as fuck and talks about how if you buy something you expect it to work out of the box
>I give him link to drivers page and he DL's drivers
>next day says drivers didn't work
>gave him wrong model number (off by 1 digit)
>now he has to DL the drivers all over again
>am probably gonna get shit reviews for this and/or return request based on how mad this guy is

Fug why am I such a lazy retard... I just didn't feel like installing some drivers. I autistically expected normies to be able to handle this shit on their own.
>>
nice fake story
>>
>>56272223

It's not fake brah. Why would I make something like this up?
>>
>>56272207
What you essentially did was sell someone a car without a drivetrain and didn't tell them it had no drivetrain. If you're so smart you would have done a proper job the first time.
>>
Are you trying to look smart or shit on windows, what is your intention here faggot frogposter
>>
>>56272234
People make up fake stories all the time.

Still, you deserve it.
How smart can you be if you think the average person is competent?
>>
>>56272238

Brah I never said I was smart. I'm a retard looking back on this. It was partly due to being uncaring and lazy. I'm used to dealing with people who can figure this shit out but didn't realize that when you sell on eBay you gotta deal with 80 year old grandmas too.
>>
>>56272207
You're an asshole, OP.
>>
>>56272254

Why does everyone here think I'm trying to look smart lmao. I wasn't trying to imply that installing drivers is hard or anything, just that I was a dumbass for assuming a normie would be able to figure it out and wouldn't flip the fuck out instead.
>>
>>56272262

If I knew ahead of time (should have known) that they would care, then I would have taken the 10 mins to install that shit. That's what I get for being careless.
>>
>>56272309
You might be truly autistic.
>>
>>56272275
You're dumb for not realising that normies are dumb.
>>
>>56272255
>>56272234
>brah
you deserved it you fucking waste of space
>>
>>56272238
>normies think it's as difficult to install some drivers in software on a computer as it is to install a drivetrain in an automobile
>>
>>56272322

I don't interact with normies very often so it's not on the forefront of my mind that they would make a big deal out of this. I was also in a hurry when packing it up.
>>
>>56272207

you forgot to charge your buyer for tech support
>>
>>56272238

There's nothing physically wrong with the laptop that requires expert knowledge to fix though. It's just installing software.
>>
>>56272335

Sorry you get triggered by my word choice brah
>>
File: 450px-Free_utorrent_sold.jpg (26KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Free_utorrent_sold.jpg
26KB, 450x600px
>>56272207
Is it really that hard to download driverpack?
>>
>>56272653
This. Fuck all of you who think this is OP being dumb.

That's the one upside of W 8 and 10 though I suppose.
>>
>>56272207
When I sold my laptop on ebay I foresaw this experience and made sure to re-install everything the manufacturer provided. I even changed the desktop background to the one it was shipped with. I could have just restored to the factory image from within windows but I wanted to run DBAN first to make sure none of my data could be retrieved.
>>
>>56272223
Nice fake quads dude but you're off by one digit
>>
>>56272207
Nice blog bro, subscribed,

(Always assume the buyer is incompetent)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.