[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any action I can take on/against my cousin? he attacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: laptop-cracked-lcd.jpg (48KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
laptop-cracked-lcd.jpg
48KB, 400x261px
is there any action I can take on/against my cousin? he attacked my laptop and borked the lcd while I was in the shower. now my lcd is fucked and constantly flickers/shakes.

I may not chip nor pay rent nor pay bills here because muh no fucking job still.. but surely there must be some kind of action I can take on/against my cousin for damaging my laptop/property?

thankfully my laptop is still usable but my display/gpu is shitting the bad here with the constant shaking and flickering.
>>
>>56263914
get a job and move the fuck out you pussy.
>>
>>56263914
small claims court tbf, you will have your day in court
>>
You can inflict bodily harm upon him from beyond the veil of anonymity.
Buy a Spiderman costume and then jump him and cut off his dick in a public space. Then assault or at least appear to try to assault another random person and run off. He would have no real reason to suspect you.
>>
>>56264005
do this and also install gentoo
>>
>>56264005
This.

>T. Logic Pro
>>
>>56263914
You could beat the shit out of him

>>56264005
This is fucking hilarious though, maybe you should try it.
>>
Call FBI
>>
kill his entire extended family in front of him
>>
>>56263914
Just make him pay for it, that ain't hard right?

Also get a job
>>
Does he have a PC?

If so, wire up the leads on a 9V battery. Touch each wire to the leads on a motherboard chip for a second or two. Or more, whatever. Smoke is good.

Ta da, discount revenge.

But no, seriously. Don't do that. Talk to him about chipping in on a replacement LCD panel. They're usually pretty cheap. Then DIY it, it's not hard.

Then, get a job and find somewhere else to live.
>>
>>56263914
When he's not home, replace his thermal paste with epoxy, and/or horse semen
>>
>>56263914
Guns in america are free so that you don't forget that you are the JUSTICE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.