[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I do is play video games with my computer and I want to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 100729_advanced_gaming_pc.jpg (18KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
100729_advanced_gaming_pc.jpg
18KB, 302x302px
All I do is play video games with my computer and I want to stop that but I suck at coding never really had the motivation to learn.

What else can i do with my pc that is productive ?
>>
>>56247372
Stuck in the same situation.

Please help /g/
>>
>>56247372
Use it to learn, you have access to a broad expanse of information. Currently Im using cybrary.it to learn IT skills, you can learn 3d modeling, digital art, writing, read books on it.
>>
>>56247419
Same as ^ there is a lot more you can do on your computer though
>>
Start by being interested in things, then you learn and information access is not a problem, be curious. Set routines and get into the flow that suits you and tools are very accessible, create something to do no one is going to tell you what to do faggits
>>
>>56247372
Music production, 3D modelling, animation (both 2d and 3d) and digital art are a few options.
>>
>nuke Windows
>install Linux

Wooooooow, so hard. Just eliminate negative influences and make them unavailable.
>>
>>56247372
Bit coin miner. Bit late but w/e
>>
Install gentoo
>>
>>56247372
Don't do anything just for the sake of showing off. If you're happy just playing games, then that's what you should be doing.
>>
>>56247372
>>56247389

>>56247419
For real. You can even learn how to re-do you plumbing, rebuild your engine, or construct a welder from microwave transformers. Anything you can think of there is an instructional video on youtube where some jagoff is giving away free knowledge. what a time to be alive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.