[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an explanation for this shit /g/? I mean there is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-08-24 15h 30m 23s.png (300KB, 914x529px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-24 15h 30m 23s.png
300KB, 914x529px
Is there an explanation for this shit /g/? I mean there is no other client on my network with that IP. Is VirtualBox shit or am I a retard?

Please help.
>>
>>56246213

What program are you using to display all the ip addresses on your network? Just curious... anyways...

Go to each computer and find out the IP address.

Run / Winipcfg
Or
Run / CMD / ipconfig

Depending on your OS.
Your looking for the IP addresses, they should all be different, but you will find that yours and one other have the same.
(Ex 192.168.0.100 or 192.168.1.101, or 192.168.0.XXX, XXX = 2-254)

Enter network properties / TCP/IP and adjust the last octet to any thing different (2-254), but make sure it does not match any other system.

The best bet, is to enable DHCP with in your Cable Router, and then go to each PC, and adjust for DHCP.

This error is stating that your IP is the same as another IP on your little 4 PC LAN.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>56246213

clear router hosts table
>>
if you have a linux computer run

sudo apt-get install netdiscover
ifconfig
remember the local address

netdiscover -r <your ip adress>/24

It will list every device using an ip address on your local network
>>
>>56246353
The program is Wireless Network Watcher made by Nirsoft

And I did and there are no other PC's or VM's with that IP. I even switched the last octet to something completely random and the XP machine still whines about a conflict ALONG WITH windows 2003 server, it does the same thing.
>>
>>56246443
I am retarded, check the settings for virtualbox, make sure the network adapters are set up correctly.
>>
>>56246367
Not sure how, I recently got the new Frontier DSL modem/router and it's been absolute dog shit. It disconnects intermittently multiple times a day and even had the thing replaces and lines checked.
>>
>>56246451
Check on both Computers wether or not the subnets are the same, also check the local adapter settings on both Computers -- trying bridging the connections. Make sure NAT is NOT enabled and also check to see if Peer Resolution Service is running as well as Netbios is set to auto-discovery.
>>
>>56246465
I switched all my VM's from NAT to Bridged Connection and only now I am experiencing problems.
>>
>>56246526
Will do my best. Thanks! I gotta take a break. Will post back if this thread doesn't die.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.