[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be 22yr old me > study CS at major German university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

> be 22yr old me
> study CS at major German university
> browse /g/ daily, write quirky C and python, use over configured linux with hacked poser UI, the whole package
> actually believe all of the bullshit
> graduate, move back in with my gf, get a very well paied job
> leave 4chan because have job and gf now
> fast forward 5 years
> use Windows exclusivly
> be lead software architect and team leader
> develop INCREDIBLE software using .NET and C#
> get payed 95k/yr + bonuses
> have so much fun working with fun peoples and accomplishing great things that actually benefit and pay off
> get contacted by contractor, take offer for contract work including lots of travelling for 120k/yr + bonuses
> have three months free time to myself before new position starts
> get bored, return to /g/ for laughs and giggles
> MFW you're still arguing over the same incredibly unimportant bullshit
> MFW you're still posting DPT "what are you working on /g/?" threads filled with mediocre programming challenges accomplished in lisp
> MFW you're still defending C against any other language (yes, it's great at what it does, but that's it)
> MFW you're still sending OOP into damnation
> MFW you're still a bunch of autistic weeabo NEETs with superiority complexes
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>56242591
congratulations you figured out the difference between business and science

enjoy your life. maybe someday you'll even make 6 figures. off of the millions people make from the over-engineered shit you write.
>>
>paied
>payed
I actually feel sorry for you, spending all this time writing shitty bait
>>
> be lead software architect and team leader
> get payed 95k/yr + bonuses
holy fuck if that's in burger dollars then you got cucked
if in euros, nice.

either way you sound like a complete self indulged twat with the foresight of Hellen Keller. kys.
>>
>>56242616
Tak anon

>>56242624
See? Thats exactly what I'm talking about. And he doesn't even get it.

>>56242644
> Implying I'm from Burger country voting for trump.
>>
File: cantflimflamthezimzam.gif (2MB, 311x223px) Image search: [Google]
cantflimflamthezimzam.gif
2MB, 311x223px
>>56242591
>be you
>lie on 4chin to make yourself feel better
>>
>gf
>my
>>
>>56242715
I could not give less shit about this
>>
>>56242728
Yet you're still replying to him and posting here...

Seriously thou, we're too used to copypasta stories like this one. We learned this with the guy who kept posting that med student copypasta, but when pressed showed that he didn't understand the basic medical diagnostic procedure or how med school studies were structured.
>>
>>56242766

Sad thing about this is that some if not most of you folks have taken this in too much and are now within your bubble. That's a dangerous place to be.
>>
So tell us about some major projects you done as the leading software architect.
>>
>>56242837
a bot that shiposts on /g/ to get people mad
>>
>>56242837

Mostly medical software, device control, sensor control, uplink to HIS, third party interfaces. Highly modular and scalable. Fun shit is fun.

First new position will be with automation industry focusing robotics. Fun job is fun.
>>
>>56242911
well show us some code and some specifics
I worked in medical devices and anyone who call it fun when half the thing is writing documentation is nowhere near the field
>>
>>56242688
I'm not judging you mate. I'm not even going to doubt what you're saying. And you should get over this "people envy me" phase because trust me, hardly anybody does.

I'm saying the shit you use to make "great software" (which you'll only know whether or not that's true when you ask the people working with it in 20 years) is built on top of quirky C shit. By electrical engineers and computer scientists. People who changed the face of the world and never made as much as you do now.

You chose to make money and deliver products. Good for you. Just don't shit down the ladder, be grateful. Your job is to use tools smarter people made for you.
>>
>>56242911
Sounds boring to me, but good for you anon. Glad to hear that you are doing well in computers.

However you should know that by writing programs in a proprietary way for proprietary purposes you are contributing to a massive problem that I am sure you are well aware of.

Also way to waste tons of money on school to do the industry equivalent of manual labor, dipshit.

I make 185k (burgerbux) a year by actually using my CS schooling but I don't feel the need to come back to /g/ and shitpost about it.

This place is totally fucked in retrospect but it helped me foster my initial interest in computers and that has been a huge role in my life.

Kill yourself, OP
>>
File: 1471747065403.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471747065403.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>56242591
>be 22yr old me
Post shitty made up stories on 4chan about imaginary things that happened in my brain and I thought I'd post them on /g/ to get some (You)
>>
>>56243020
>people there getting 6 figures

And here I am, forever poorfag without friends.
>>
>>56242591
krautchan this way, pls.
>>
>>56243020
>185k
how?
>>
>>56243266
Not this poster, but not being a pos helps. Also, live on West coast, they give good jobs away like candy because the CS salaries are over inflated there by people trying to score the best devs
>>
>>56242591

Show us your battlestation then will see if your post holds water, poor fag.

That's if you even have a camera to take pictures.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.