[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having my first interview for an internship tomorrow guys. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dodv.jpg (233KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
dodv.jpg
233KB, 1024x681px
Having my first interview for an internship tomorrow guys. What kind of questions can I expect, programming and technical related. Trying to get into the Ruby and Ember projects, but I have little knowledge regarding those technologies.

>inb4 FizzBuzz
>>
>>56241484
FizzBuzz in malborge
>>
>>56241484
Your preferred pronouns and what sort of ethnic religious holidays they might could expect you will take in addition to the ones everybody else does.
>>
Expect them to want money for your internship
>>
>>56241484
>Internships
>Can't even find real jobs
>Still in student debt
Jesus Christ why didn't you people just go to trade school you'd already be rich by now.
>>
>>56242893
tech internships pay ~8-9k per month. these aren't the journalism internships you did when you were studying "literary faggotry" in college.
>>
>>56242893
Because they aren't interested in being blue collar the rest of their lives?
>>
>>56242910
also competitive tech internships for the summer get sorted out about 11 months in advance, in the fall quarter. the OP's timing is reasonable for planning for next summer. google, dropbox, facebook, all the major players do this. if it's november and you don't have an internship sorted out, you're probably fucked.
>>
>>56242910
In silicon valley or NYC maybe but i doubt you could pull thay anywhere else.

But then again I'm convinced thats exactly where most of the people that post in these g career threads live anyway.
>>
>>56242893
Well I just applied for a student job about 1½ hours away from my city. The job is in the middle of nowhere and i might not even get a response because why bother when 50 people or so apply for the job.
>>
>>56242893
OP here, living in a country where education is free sort of, and this company is one of the biggest in the region so I want at least to leave a good mark if I come again. Actually I talked to some people and they told me apart from behavioral question, they will ask a lot of shit from oop, tehnical questions, and programming questions including fizzbuzz (srs).
>>
>>56244536
Forgot to add, it is free but when you finish it you have a good chance of being accepted for good, and they have a pretty good salary as I heard around 2k € which is somewhat the biggest amount you can get in this thirdworld european country without being a politican or a criminal
>>
>>56244536
And I forgot it is not paid but there is a big chance I get to work if I prove myself. And they have some of the highest salaries in this third world european country I live in, so i want to at least to make a good impression.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.