[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(1/2) Hello, g, recently i started having huge problems with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bullshit.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
(1/2)

Hello, g, recently i started having huge problems with my pc and i would be really grateful if you could help me

so out of the blue one day my pc started randomly hanging and freezing when i'm using file explorer. for example, i would right click some file and it would become not responsive until i restart the pc. this also happens when i sometimes try to download something from the internet, however rather than freezing it looks as if my internet has stopped: i can open new tabs but pages refuse to load (they simply stay blank). when i go to power>shut down my pc refuses to power down. the monitor says no video input and turns off as it should but my pc fans keep spinning and the lights still flash as if it was on. i had no such problem before. whenever i start my pc, i instantly get a popup redirecting me to some site "sd-steam.info/" (pic related) and whenever i play skyrim (it so far happed only with skyrim) i would get a display driver stopped responding and has recovered error.

I tried scanning the pc with various antiviruses in safe mode and in normal mode (strangely only eset sc refused to start in safe mode) including kaspersky, hitmanpro, spyhunter, adwcleaner, rkill and eset.
i also downloaded some hard drive defrag program because when i tried to manually defrag my drives it got stuck at 0% analysing
the program found 60% fragmentation on one of my drives and 10% on the other which was weird because i don't download big files and the drives and the 60% one is not even the one containing my download folder. i checked the settings and they get defragged weekly by default. (some virus writing on my disc maybe?)
>>
(2/2)

but even after i ran all these programs and after i defragged my drives and the various antiviruses found viruses here and there and removed them and i looked at my startup programs and my bios regarding that popup at startup and shut down thing i found nothing suspicious or wrong and the forementioned problems still persist

I tried everything i could and i am at a loss what should i do next.

as i was typing the previous sentence a blank cmd window popped up out of nowhere.

please help me. should i just reinstall windows or there is still hope to save it, and if so how?

sorry for my bad english
>>
>>56238920
INSTAL GENTOO AND BUY AMD XDDDDDDDDD

YOU JUST GOT PRANKED

GET REKT FAMPAI
>>
File: bazinga2.jpg (158KB, 1071x999px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga2.jpg
158KB, 1071x999px
>>56238964
Wow dude get owned
>>
>>56238964
unironically this
>>
>>56238920
sounds like you need to install gentoo
>>
>>56241501
Gentoo faggots need to die. Arch is the answer.
>>
>>56238920
You're fucked. Back up and format your pc.
>>
seems like a virus.

reinstall (possibly Linux)
>>
>windows 10
there's your problem
>>
>>56238920
GOMAD+SS
>>
File: 1471785070087.jpg (21KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471785070087.jpg
21KB, 375x360px
christ killing kikes JUST did 9/11
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.