[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any alternatives to Drop Box? That give you more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dropbox-logo-4.png (200KB, 961x960px) Image search: [Google]
dropbox-logo-4.png
200KB, 961x960px
Is there any alternatives to Drop Box? That give you more than 2GB free storage and you can sync your laptop and phone so when you take pictures n your phone they auto go to your laptop folder like drop box?

I'm reading up on a few now but they aren't saying if you can link your phone and laptop
>>
>>56230885
MEGA, 50gb free and the mobile app syncs your new photos and videos when connected to Wi-Fi
>>
>>56231042
Thanks. I was looking at MEGA but couldn't find if it synced
>>
>>56230885
I think BOX does this as well. 50 GB free when signing up , or it used to be.
>>
syncthing you morons
>>
>>56230885
Nextcloud
Each Tb is about 50€ lifetime
>>
>>56230885
Owncloud you autistic fuck.
>>
>>56231797
Isn't it php based tho.
>>
>>56231892
95% of the web is. Problem with PHP is that there's a lot of terrible PHP programmers, the language itself can be quite good if done right.
>>
>>56231634
this
>>
>>56230885
Microsoft© OneDrive©
>>
>>56230885
You can get 100 TB from Google for $1.99 a month
>>
Google Photos / GDrive.
Onedrive.
iCloud if Apple.
OOTB is just "follow the OS dev choice".
>>
>>56230885
Owncloud does all this
>>
>>56231797
>>56231676
>>56233509
So what is going on with nextcloud/owncloud?
>>
>>56230885
There are many, Anon-kun. Sort by free size and just pick one:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_hosting_services
>>
>>56233459
i think you're confusing GB with TB.

I think onedrive offers the best value.
$7/month for 1TB of onedrive + office 365
The family plan is only $10/month and you can have up to 5 (this includes you) family members/friends (splitting the cost if you want)
>>
SEAFILE > OWNCLOUD
>>
>>56234100
Owncloud is already dead they are doing Nextcloud you fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.