[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any places to go to actually talk about doing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1000.jpg (107KB, 1000x601px) Image search: [Google]
1000.jpg
107KB, 1000x601px
Are there any places to go to actually talk about doing something with tech and being productive? Where people talking about their new projects doesn't imply writing hello world in 10 different languages that you never actually learn.

Besides reddit and lainchan, I can't think of anything. I'm tired of /g/ and 4chan in general. It has become a shithole occupied by lazy assholes that talk about wanting to change things and do something but never do anything except complain about those who have. People consumed with only the desire to consume.

4chan is dead. Not dead dead, but definitely on life support and not anything more than a husk of its former self.

Please help me find a new home to migrate to. I must leave now. There is nothing for me here anymore. Join me on my Somalian refugee boat of hope.
>>
>>56217658

/g/ isn't dead. 4chan isn't dead.

Try making a substantive post and we can have a productive discussion. Simply ignore the shitposters and you can have real conversations about technology and innovation here.

If you can't do that, then maybe you are the problem and not us.
>>
>>56217658
Context behind that image?
>>
>>56217658
Don't listen to the first guy, 4chan is dead

I don't like reddit, but the 1 subreddit I'd visit is the programming challenge one, and they sometimes know some other good tech-related subreddits/sites
>>
File: slide-9-1024.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
slide-9-1024.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
>>56218727
>>
>>56218745
Doctors and engineers coning over to europe
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.