[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you imagine advanced alien civilization? >be alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1373834282785.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1373834282785.gif
82KB, 768x576px
How do you imagine advanced alien civilization?

>be alien civilization
>make AI/singularity
>upload brain to computer
>everyone does it
>become one consciousness
>leave home planet in small ship made of nanobots
>nano bots form into advanced battery and solar panel
>live off solar power and charge batteries until the sun dies
>transform into spaceship and point my self to the nearest star for more charging

Would I build a "star farm" and use giant robots to "build" stars in an attempt to preserve myself?

Or would I, as an advanced being with all knowledge (probably would have simulated the multiverse, etc) just turn my self off after the simulation to see what death is?
>>
cucked by us
>be OP's planet
>do as OP said
>come earth
>shot down by turk missiles
>>
>>56202170
this is the writer for independance day 3 looking for ideas, isn't it?

>turn self off
the only rational option, considering how suffering this life is.
and living in a simulation, well there's literally no reward.
>>
We are currently the most advanced life form in the universe. It is littered with failed societies and the remnants of their failures.
>>
>>56202245
soon will we join them in their failed societies and be a remnent of our failures.
idiocracy were we coooome
>>
>>56202207
>and living in a simulation, well there's literally no reward.
Entertainment/pleasure?

>>56202245
And why do you say that? That's a pretty bold statement for something as huge as the universe is.
>>
>>56202479
how can you find anything entertaining when all you see are ones and zeros?
also their lives are infinite
my fuck it must be so unbearably boring.
>>
We might not be able to imagine complex civilizations, after a certain limit.
>>
>>56202513
>how can you find anything entertaining when all you see are ones and zeros?
A lot of people find video games entertaining. If an advanced civilization made a simulation, it would most likely be 100% immersive, maybe even with the ability to experience more than reality has to offer.
Also there's that theory where we are the ones living in a simulation.
>>
>>56202207
This is a simulation brah.

If there are an infinite amount of universes and each one creates an infinite amount of simulations, there are infinitely more simulations that real universes.
>>
>>56202513
>how can you find anything entertaining when all you see are ones and zeros?

Plus if you've simulated the multiverse you've seen literally every combination of 1s and 0s, so nothing left to entertain...
>>
>>56202170
>be a member of an advanced civilization
>live on planet kecc
>it's boring not knowing if there is another advanced alien civilization out there
>observe local wildlife as scientific research
>there is a specialbspecies on kecc
>we call them hongah
>the hongah species is unique in their communication
>they have different types to communicate, mostly based on their location, tough some can apparently communicate with different sub-types of their species
>the sub-types are categorized by color, as it seems most are sticking with these kind of tribes
>the one thing they have in common is that they are trapped in primitive dimensions
>they can't even see, smell or hear us
>despite that, they are going to be a plague on these primitive dimensions soon as they reach approximately 7billion.
>>
>>56202170
>they're all looking at me

Oh fug
>>
>>56202633
Matrix is a fucking 1 and 0
>>
>>56202702
OH MY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD IT WAS HUMAN WHOLE TIME
>>
>>56202170
You're assuming that when they reach that point, they'll have a desire of keep growing and keep their existence.
>>
>>56202170
>How do you imagine advanced alien civilization?
"Ayy lmao."
>>
a civilization that has given up on reproducing and posts on image boards instead
>>
>SciFi fantasy aside, there is no traveling faster then the speed of light. Intergalactic travel is slow.
>Ferrmie's problem; its been a long time, where is everyone?
>It is our ethical responsibility to assume we are the first and only intelligent life on the scene thus far, within contact distance for the next million to billion years with anything else, until we find clear evidence to the contrary
>We have millions of years to evolve biologically and our consciousness.
>We are the only thing to worry about, and if we get off this rock with our stupid bullshit intact, we will diverge with everyone else and evolve non synchronized universal goals
>It will be impossible to get humans back in pandoras box and colonies will leave everyone behind, only to be encountered again every few, however long, and war will perpetuate like star wars.
>War will be the galactic state, not peace, for eternity
>This is the only ethical consideration that matters for the quadrillions of sentient beings, probably just humans, that will live in that never ending war within the time frame of deep space

Only thing that matters, how do we save the future galactic civilization from these apes?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.