[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this? I wait for hours over 12hrs. Still no updates found.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HIwmY.png (53KB, 850x580px) Image search: [Google]
HIwmY.png
53KB, 850x580px
What is this? I wait for hours over 12hrs. Still no updates found.

Install some KB that say they update the agent. still nothing.... wait for hours.
>>
Use WSUS offline to grab the updates and install them or leave it like that for a day or 2.
>>
>>56181706

theres a massive rollup update you can download as a standalone install and it will install 1 million updates in one shot. and bring your system current as of the rollup release. then all you need is the updates afterwards which will be less after you install this huge package first

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3125574

as stated "This article describes a convenience rollup for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)-based and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1-based computers. This rollup package includes most updates that were released after the release of SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, through April 2016. This convenience rollup is intended to make it easy to integrate fixes that were released after SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2."

that way you dont have to wait DAYS for windows update to download them all and another 8 hours to install them
>>
>>56182857

oh you need to install SP1 first, BTW....
>>
>>56182857
let me guess, it includes all the enhanced botnet, "customer improvement" and "telemetry" shit
>>
>>56181706

In SP1 the update client is broken and will never detect any updates. You need to download the official fix; learn to Google retard.
>>
>>56182884

it included every update that was released to everyone. you can uninstall the individuial updates.... its the same as using windows update to download and install them, but its already conveniently wrapped into one package.

if you dont want to do it this way then leave your computer on for 3 days to wait for windows update to send you all the updates...

your choice. I just offered a faster way to do this as you asked.... I cant hold your hand for you OP
>>
>>56181706
just end yourself, botnet
>>
>>56182953

thats why I posted the link to the convenience rollup, it has every update in one self installing package. once OP updates this way he can receive high quality MS updates on a regular basis
>>
>>56182978
>high quality MS updates
ayy lmao
>>
>>56181706

BOT
O
T

NET
E
T
>>
File: 1350427262923.jpg (56KB, 470x350px) Image search: [Google]
1350427262923.jpg
56KB, 470x350px
>>56183072
>>
Go to Microsoft and get the updates that will fix Windows 7 SP1's update. Notice that your CPU is working over time while you absolutely get no updates...
>>
>>56183320

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. this was already mentioned in the 2 posts right after OP's post. way to read the whole thread first fagatron!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.