[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never knew how bad the situation outside of 4chan was.. A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: originalroot.jpg (69KB, 468x523px) Image search: [Google]
originalroot.jpg
69KB, 468x523px
I never knew how bad the situation outside of 4chan was..

A couple of minutes ago I randomly decided to read the comments on an Android Police article.. nothing unusual so far.

Somebody then posts pic related, and some guy, unnaturally scared of the word "faggot" being used, goes on a moral fucking crusade to prevent it from being used. Some people try to defend the use of the word in the image, since it's part of the "android culture", but look at the gem this self-censoring fuck posts

>No, it's because for some reason "fa**ot" is seemingly still acceptable. Neither word should be used to describe a "root fanatic." The only word that should be used is the word "fanatic." In the light of recent events, I'm disgusted seeing that word on Android Police and the fact that you're attempting to justify it makes me want to vomit.

Does he think that the gay community will thank him from defending their "honor" and their "feelings"? No. Only somebody at the mental age of a kid would feel insulted.

https://archive.is/YXrXs
>>
>>56175519
I mean shit if the guy wants the website to be "clean" then I don't see much wrong with that

But yeah, he's overreacting like a faggot
>>
Say linux sucks or amd sucks and you will find triggered manchilds here who completly ignore every fact not suitable for their delusions like how you find triggered feminists on tumblr

Same shit different words
>>
>>56175519
>then go ahead and vomit you weak faggot
>>
>>56175519
He's the one actually scared of faggots.
>>
>>56175689
pretty much this

what a drama queen
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>@56175519_(OP)
>I randomly decided to read the comments on an Android Police article
You're such a fucking faggot OP-senpai holy shit.
>>
>>56175519
Well, the word "faggot" is pretty offensive to a lot of people and there are a lot of contexts where that cartoon wouldn't be accepted. On 4chan it's used mostly ironically, with the understanding that most people don't mean it in a derogatory way towards gay people.
>>
>>56176453
>implying

Faggot. Yes, I am literally saying that you suck cock and should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>56175519
I will just say this.
I am so fucking glad forums are dead.
The circle jerking,power tripping mods,crazy disinformation,protections and you are never clear if the people are fucking with you or speaking correct information.
What a fucking time that was and im glad it is over.
/ptg/ very much reminds me of those days especially in thread drama,"secret club" mentality and unthinkable paranoia about site accounts for fuck sake.
I remember when people were sharing like it was nothing and everyone was satisfied and happy.
Something happened from then i am not sure if it was influx of newfags or something but damn sure not the same as they were.
>>
>>56176509
This

Nobody says faggot because they don't think your gay
>>
Pfft, you think that's bad?
Pick any WCCFTech article that mentions AMD, and look in the comments.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.