[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

linux sucks t. Everyobody except the turbo autistic 2%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: aRPw3xM_700b.jpg (91KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
aRPw3xM_700b.jpg
91KB, 700x875px
linux sucks

t. Everyobody except the turbo autistic 2%

amd sucks too
>>
Why does it suck? I used to think the same until I installed it and used it daily
>>
>>56168595
Im sorry that i have to tell you but you have autism
>>
>>56168595
Don't respond to the shitposting you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>56168652
Butthurt faggot
>>
>>56168701
Lonix use autist faggot
>>
>>56168588
FUCK YOU!!
>>
>>56168709
My main is a Wangblows Ten Assfuck edition, but still I recognize the power linux has in the workforce and h4xx0ring sk1llz,
I bet that 95% of the sites you visit run on Unix, GNU/Linux.
Fucking read a book faggot
>>
>>56168737
Hahaha niggers run on ur mom maybe
>>
>>56168588
>via 9gag
>"X and Y suck lol ex deeee"

Please kill yourself and any offspring (doubt it, but rape is a thing) you may have produced.

I can't wait for fucking summer to be over.
>>
>>56168768
After you and your family died a very painful death you lonix using autist :^}
>>
>>56168737
This is worse bait than >>56168588.

>>56168588
I used to think the same. Then I used Linux. I run Xubuntu 16.04 on my laptop and CentOS 7 on my work desktop. It's like being in heaven. I had to install Windows 10 in a virtual machine to make a tutorial video (I work at a supercomputer and needed to show how to mount our filesystem to your desktop) today, and I hated every minute of it. There are pop-ups every five minutes telling you to enable such-and-such or opt in to sending data to Microsoft. I tried to change my default browser to Firefox and was greeted with a message encouraging me to try Edge before switching. It's the little things, like the Xbox icon in the menu and the necessity of a product key to use the computer, that get to me.

I absolutely love Linux, but I think much of that comes from my background in computer science. I can understand why people would not want to learn a new operating system or find replacements for commercial software. I was able to jump right in and had no trouble picking up LibreOffice, GIMP, and Inkscape. I quickly saw the potential of the command line. While I understand most users' frustration, however, I don't understand why threads like these are necessary. I don't care what operating system you use. You should use what works best for you and not listen to others.
>>
>>56168588
Windows is shit. Prove me wrong. You can't. Goodbye.
>>
>>56168898
Markethsare

U just got rekt

Bye

Kys
>>
>>56168912
>Markethsare
India is a very overpopulated country. On that note, perhaps you should do the kindly and kill yourself.
>>
>>56168867
>I used to think the same. Then I used Linux.

This.

Similar circumstances here anon.
>>
>>56168956
>and kill yourself
^
Sir
>>
>>56168956
>>56168974
>>56168768
After you and your family died a very painful death you lonix using autist :^}

>>56168956
2% of the os marketshare is turbo autistic

>>56168969
Lol fags
>>
>>56168983
>Lol fags

>sub 105 IQ detected
>>
>>56168993
Says the one who sucks the bait OP andlike post it was a nigger dick

lonix autist fag lol
>>
>>56169010

>says the one who replies to the double bate to look smart

But that would be your plan all along eh? To PRETEND to be retarded?
>>
linux autists are like tumblr sjw cow feminists, they read something bad about lonix and start saying theit bullahit while ignoring very fact proving them wrong, then just start using autismo things when they get rly mad
>>
>>56169032
lonix users pretend to be smart but the are retarded :^}

Example: u
>>
>>56168912
Of course the market share of Windows will be higher than that of Linux. It's commercial software that is often the only option to consumers as a result of deals made with manufacturers. People buy computers with Windows *because* of its market share. They want simple computers with definite hardware support and third-party software, traits most commonly found on operating systems with widespread support. It just doesn't make sense to make a commercial game or general program (like a document editor) for computers familiar to less than 5% of the world's population.

This doesn't make Linux a bad option. In fact, it has some of the most incredible software available (though, admittedly, much of it is intended for very specific tasks in research and development). The community is largely knowledgeable about more technical aspects of computing and most problems with hardware can be resolved with a bit of patience (chances are, someone's had the same problem and has been helped by others).

Again, you should use whatever you're comfortable with. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>56169056

Windows users don't even have to pretend they are retarded, it just comes natural.

Example: you
>>
File: os decision.png (161KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
os decision.png
161KB, 800x575px
>>56169056
>>
>>56169107
Hahaha somehow gotta try to justify that 2% marketshare when you cant accept the fact that lonix is simply inferior
>>
File: nickle.jpg (304KB, 1220x1480px) Image search: [Google]
nickle.jpg
304KB, 1220x1480px
>>56169107
ackshully
>>
>>56169123

Stay mad imbecile :)
>>
File: 1471337299925.jpg (24KB, 308x448px) Image search: [Google]
1471337299925.jpg
24KB, 308x448px
>>56169123
>Popularity equals quality

Therefore, Java is the only good programming language. Good job Pajeet.
>>
been a wincuck all my life, still use 7 as my main os.

but when i got into programming i discovered the joys of terminal, at this point if my pc is running so is virtualbox.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.