[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

linux sucks t. Everyobody except the turbo autistic 2%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: aRPw3xM_700b.jpg (91KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
aRPw3xM_700b.jpg
91KB, 700x875px
linux sucks

t. Everyobody except the turbo autistic 2%

amd sucks too
>>
pic related?
>>
>>56164085
you cannot relate market share to amount of users for an entirely free operating system.
>>
>>56164134
hahahaha sure lonix autist just accept that ur loniy shitro is inferior
>>
>>56164085
>cores on y axis going down
>cores on x axis going up
ree
>>
>>56164085
Spotted the /v/irgin manchild. Get the fuck out, basement dweller
>>
>>56164203
Spotted thw lonix autist

Stay in your basement you turbo autist manchild and keep fapping to your anime riced shitro lol
>>
>>56164226
is that jealousy i smell on you anon
>>
>>56164248
Is tha autism i smell on you anon? Yea definetly
>>
>>56164260
thats a bit ironic isnt it
>>
I used debian/fedora for years and really enjoyed it, shit was easy and once I learned the command line it got even easier.

I've used Mac osx for work and school in the past and really enjoyed it as well, it looks amazing, you have basically a fully functioning cli, and at least at the time colour representation was way more accurate and better for printing (which I did a lot of). My only complaint was that it was slow and macs are stupid expensive.

Now I use Windows 10 because it came with my laptop and have no real complaints yet. Removing the "ads" took all of 2 min (and really they're just this generations version of free cell, solitaire, etc that came on all windows installs in the past, but now it's Farmville or whatever).

Why can't people just use their computers how they want and be happy with stuff? No one gives a fuck if you use Linux, just do what works for you and makes your computing easiest
>>
>>56164302
Nice try rajesh. Here's your 10 rupees.
>>
>>56164226
>N-no u
Cry some more, dumbshit subhuman hindu street shitter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.